+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Declaration Letter

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

Apologies in advance if I am bringing back the discussed topic.

My company is not willing to provide the experience letter with all the positions I held in the company. Rather they have provided me with the current role, date of employment, roles and duties and salary details.

I am thinking to submit a self declaration letter along with all the supportive documents I have. So appreciate if anyone could please send me a sample letter of the same.

your support is highly appreciated

Regards
V

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Voyager2014 said:
Dear Friends

Apologies in advance if I am bringing back the discussed topic.

My company is not willing to provide the experience letter with all the positions I held in the company. Rather they have provided me with the current role, date of employment, roles and duties and salary details.

I am thinking to submit a self declaration letter along with all the supportive documents I have. So appreciate if anyone could please send me a sample letter of the same.

your support is highly appreciated

Regards
V
Try to get a reference letter signed by your colleague or supervisor, not by HR or Manager.
Does your "current" letter describe your primary NOC responsibilities or your primary NOC is in the past? If latter, then it's a problem as this is a vital part of your FSWP application.

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
To Whom It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx is a permanent employee of xxxxxxxxxx Limited and has been working in this xxxxx company since xxxxxxxxxxx as xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [designation]. As [designation] of the company, he is responsible for –

 preparation of clean cash, general ledger, daily affairs, weekly position, day end works, preparation of receipt & payment statement on daily, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis,
 reconciliation of Inter-bank originating and responding of different transactions,
 preparation of salary sheet and disbursement,
 check expenses & receipt
 posting of general ledger vouchers,
 issuance of FDR and do its encashment /renewal function and works related with FDR,

His present total annual salary is xxx [currency] along with all other benefits as per company rules and his number of works per week is 40 hours.

I wish him every success in life.

Authorized Signature

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Roman :)

Does your "current" letter describe your primary NOC responsibilities or your primary NOC is in the past?

Current letter describes the NOC responsibilities.

I will try to get a letter signed by my immediate head. Is this required on a company letter head or a normal sheet of A4 paper

Could you please send me a sample letter if you have ?

Regards

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sanjeev

I got almost the same kind of from my company. But they are unwilling to provide with the previous positions which I held.