+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Declaration Employment Reference Letter

Surbhi5444

Apr 15, 2017
Hi..As a part of express entry requirement, I need to provide a job reference letter. Since I am not able to get it from my employer, I am making a self-declaration (with roles, responsibilities, designation etc.) But I am not sure about whether I need to write this self-declaration on a stamp paper attested by a notary or anything else.. Please assist..I am from India.Thanks in advance :)

Surbhi5444

Apr 15, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Is it okay to take it from a previous colleague (not manager) stating my roles & responibilities and other details such as joining date, relieving date, salary, designation etc and getting it notarized?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Surbhi5444 said:
Thanks for your reply. Is it okay to take it from a previous colleague (not manager) stating my roles & responibilities and other details such as joining date, relieving date, salary, designation etc and getting it notarized?
Yes you can do that also but try to get it someone who is working at a senior position and also has a business card. Also include the business card in the application.

Make sure to get this in written from employer that they dont issue any such letters over company's email. Attach that email also .

Finally, in LOE explain that you tried to get the letter but they denied(which you have in writing) so you asked a colleague to do so.

RDYK

Jul 7, 2017
Hi there!

So I'm the primary applicant in my case and managed to get letters from both my employers. However my husband, the secondary applicant, wasn't able to get it from all the employers. He's not been able to provide it for his current employer (as he did not want to disclose the plans in his org) and two employers when he started working (from 2006-2010).

However, we have provided salary slips from all employers and every documentation to prove that we were employed. This also includes offer letters, appraisal letters, relieving letters, ITRS and form 16s since 2008. U think it would still be a problem? Anyone who has got a ppr already; can you guide??

I'm march 17 aor. Really worried please guide.

Yes you can do that also but try to get it someone who is working at a senior position and also has a business card. Also include the business card in the application.

Make sure to get this in written from employer that they dont issue any such letters over company's email. Attach that email also .

Finally, in LOE explain that you tried to get the letter but they denied(which you have in writing) so you asked a colleague to do so.
H

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi there!

So I'm the primary applicant in my case and managed to get letters from both my employers. However my husband, the secondary applicant, wasn't able to get it from all the employers. He's not been able to provide it for his current employer (as he did not want to disclose the plans in his org) and two employers when he started working (from 2006-2010).

However, we have provided salary slips from all employers and every documentation to prove that we were employed. This also includes offer letters, appraisal letters, relieving letters, ITRS and form 16s since 2008. U think it would still be a problem? Anyone who has got a ppr already; can you guide??

I'm march 17 aor. Really worried please guide.

H

Check the CRS calculator once .. AFAIK it does not ask for the work ex of secondary applicant . Only ielts and education .