+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self addressed prepaid envelope?

chyhill04

Jul 4, 2016
Hello everyone! I got an email July 28th that stated the IRCC is almost done processing my PR application. They need a few more documents to finish the process. (A photo copy of my passport pages, 2 recent pictures, updated forms if need be and Annex A)

It said the following on how to send said documents:

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

My question is, I looked on USPS website, as well as Fedex and UPS, and am having a hard time finding exactly how to send a self addressed prepaid envelope, as I have never sent one before. Do I need to posses postage from Canada Post?

Do I simply send two envelopes to the CPC office? I'm confused on how to do this and can't seem to figure it out! Hoping to hear back soon, since I only have 30 Days to send the documents! Thanks!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello everyone! I got an email July 28th that stated the IRCC is almost done processing my PR application. They need a few more documents to finish the process. (A photo copy of my passport pages, 2 recent pictures, updated forms if need be and Annex A)

It said the following on how to send said documents:

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

My question is, I looked on USPS website, as well as Fedex and UPS, and am having a hard time finding exactly how to send a self addressed prepaid envelope, as I have never sent one before. Do I need to posses postage from Canada Post?

Do I simply send two envelopes to the CPC office? I'm confused on how to do this and can't seem to figure it out! Hoping to hear back soon, since I only have 30 Days to send the documents! Thanks!
You can search around this forum; I believe this has been discussed before many times. Good luck.