+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NOVA SCOTIA PNP

Kan999

Oct 1, 2016
Hi

What is the selection procedure for getting nominated by Nova Scotia if u have the required eligibility score and occupation ?
Is this on first come first serve basis ??

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Google Nova Scotia demand and keep checking their website because they are not accepting new candidates right now

I applied in August 2015 and took me one year to be nominated by the province. I think they are going online next year, so your application will probably be assessed faster than mine

I`m pasting the information from the website I mentioned above

Eligibility

To apply you must:

have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of our target occupations;
have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;
score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia;
have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system

How to Apply

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is not accepting new applications at this time.

Kan999

Oct 1, 2016
Yes I am able to fulfil all the eligibility requirements .
My query is : how can we ensure that our application be nominated ?
Also you said that its going online next year and you have great chance of faster procedure . can u explain why ?

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you are eligible to apply and have the funds, there is no reason to have your application rejected.
Just make sure you gather all the proper documentation and you are good to go. There is no secret
The first NS Demand program was paper based, that`s the reason it took me so long to receive the nomination. I reckon they will go online next year, but I`m not 100% sure either

All the best!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I saw this PNP info the other day and I am thrilled as my NOC is on the list and I meet all other demands. Just got to keep my toes crossed this happens next year! :D