+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Selection of NOC - Ontario PNP codes

Suresh1402

Oct 19, 2022
Hi

Currently i am on closed work permit with lmia exemption .My new TEER code provided by my company is 21222 {earlier it was 2171}. However these never comes in the Ontario PNP codes from few years . My question is can i use 21231 / 2 {usually comes in PNP }to get the PNP nomination from Ontario - for which their roles & job description almost matches with mine. I can get my Reference letter with aligned description of this NOC{21231 / 2} from my previous and current company as well .

My work permit doesn't mention any thing about the NOC ,it just mention one LMIA exempt number .

Will it be counted as fraud as i am using other NOC intentionally to get the PNP or PR ?? Does immigration officer have the record of NOC candidate is assigned ??

Please suggest on this .

Reactions: ramadandesouki

ramadandesouki

Dec 4, 2023
Hi

Currently i am on closed work permit with lmia exemption .My new TEER code provided by my company is 21222 {earlier it was 2171}. However these never comes in the Ontario PNP codes from few years . My question is can i use 21231 / 2 {usually comes in PNP }to get the PNP nomination from Ontario - for which their roles & job description almost matches with mine. I can get my Reference letter with aligned description of this NOC{21231 / 2} from my previous and current company as well .

My work permit doesn't mention any thing about the NOC ,it just mention one LMIA exempt number .

Will it be counted as fraud as i am using other NOC intentionally to get the PNP or PR ?? Does immigration officer have the record of NOC candidate is assigned ??

Please suggest on this .
hello. did you get any workaround for this one? I'm in the same situation here :(