+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEIZED PASSPORT AT IRCC ETOBICOKE

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
Getting my passport back soon:

January 25th I requested my passport back from IRCC etobicoke because they are the ones who took it when I claimed asylum. I emailed them (CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca) a letter and sent the same letter one week later by canada post (tracked).

In the letter I wrote my UCI, passport details, DOB, Name etc. and I attached my notice of seizure, copy of my passport that I am requesting and my eCoPR.

February 20th I followed up with another email and a Webform.

March 5th 2024 I got an email from IRCC etobicoke with an appointment letter to come pick up the passport (appointment date is March 21st 2024)
@Brain_Canada

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Hi,

I got EcoPR and waiting for a PR card. If they call me to pick up my passport back, Can I get it with ecoPR? Thank you.
you do not need your PR card to pick up your passport. I sent my ecopr in the email to request for my passport.

I showed my mailing address proof and drivers license.

on the appointment letter to pick up your passport they will specify what ID you need.

Reactions: pamela21

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Thank you so much. Do you remember what documents have you attached with your initial email?

you do not need your PR card to pick up your passport. I sent my ecopr in the email to request for my passport.

I showed my mailing address proof and drivers license.

on the appointment letter to pick up your passport they will specify what ID you need.

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Thank you so much. Do you remember what documents have you attached with your initial email?
I attached my notice of seizure, copy of my passport that I am requesting and my eCoPR.

read my previous post in this thread I detailed everything.

Good luck!