+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking advice from all members for disable person on medical Ground!

PAKALI1975

May 4, 2013
I am married Canadian citizen working in Government of Canada and have 2 kids under 6 years old and my wish that my brother get chance for visiting me in Canada and do his eye checkup and try his luck.

Seeking advice from all members and thanks in advance all of you in for answer my below mention question:-

Is any relaxation for person above 60 years?

I booked one townhouse and it closing will be in 2022, if I put his name in ownership it will work and will increase chance to get visitor visa?

My brother travels in few countries in beginning of 80’s but he has no record(Passport Lost) ,if he mentions in visitor visa application, Is Via officer normally ask evidence e for travelling documents if it is very old(mean in between 1980 to 1985).

Here one doctor in Toronto happy to write in return that 80% chances that patient will get improvement after doing procedure and course, is doctor recommendation increase chance for visitor visa.

My brother still doing job as a telephone operator and also part of Printing business with my brother in partnership.

He is married but no kids.

I am very much interested to bring here on visitor visa and spend some time with my family .
Thanks again!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am married Canadian citizen working in Government of Canada and have 2 kids under 6 years old and my wish that my brother get chance for visiting me in Canada and do his eye checkup and try his luck.

Seeking advice from all members and thanks in advance all of you in for answer my below mention question:-

Is any relaxation for person above 60 years?

I booked one townhouse and it closing will be in 2022, if I put his name in ownership it will work and will increase chance to get visitor visa?

My brother travels in few countries in beginning of 80’s but he has no record(Passport Lost) ,if he mentions in visitor visa application, Is Via officer normally ask evidence e for travelling documents if it is very old(mean in between 1980 to 1985).

Here one doctor in Toronto happy to write in return that 80% chances that patient will get improvement after doing procedure and course, is doctor recommendation increase chance for visitor visa.

My brother still doing job as a telephone operator and also part of Printing business with my brother in partnership.

He is married but no kids.

I am very much interested to bring here on visitor visa and spend some time with my family .
Thanks again!
Your brother will need to apply for a visa to seek medical care if he wants to come to Canada for a medical procedure. There may be a very long wait time for a foreign national to have a procedure depending on where you are in the country. Some hospitals will likely refuse to schedule a foreign national especially at the moment. There are long backlogs after covid and those with provincial insurance will always be considered first. Normally you have to make arrangements with the hospital and make payment arrangements if planning on using any hospitals. After that is arranged you can apply for the visa to seek medical care. If this is a private ophthalmologist who can do the procedure in their clinic then that is different and they may be able to schedule this faster but the private clinics do very limited procedures like lasik eye surgery. Putting his name on a townhouse in Canada has no positive impact on his application. It would actually likely cause huge concern that he would not return home. What do you mean by trying his luck? Will his wife be visiting with him? How much savings does he have? Does he own property? The fact that he has longterm employment is a benefit for his application. The lack of travel is a negative.

PAKALI1975

May 4, 2013
Dear Canuck78 thanks a lot for your time and feedback, may God return you back.

Trying luck mean as such there is no medical cure for his retina disease he spent all his life (60 Years) with this disease, yes there is some certain procedure which can help to improve his reaming eye sight and stop to further destroys I wish he come here spend some good time with us and try all recommended procedure available in Canada and try his luck.

Yes he possesses our family home and partnership in business with my brother.

No he has plan to come alone, not with his wife.

Sir I have question if you answer which I asked before

My brother travels in few countries in beginning of 80’s but he has no record (old Passport Lost), if he mentions in visitor visa application, Is Visa officer normally ask evidence for travelling documents even if it is very old (mean in between 1980 to 1985) better to mention in Visitor visa application or do not mention because he has no evidence?

Is any relaxation in Canada visitor visa for person above 60 years?

Thanks again!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Canuck78 thanks a lot for your time and feedback, may God return you back.

Trying luck mean as such there is no medical cure for his retina disease he spent all his life (60 Years) with this disease, yes there is some certain procedure which can help to improve his reaming eye sight and stop to further destroys I wish he come here spend some good time with us and try all recommended procedure available in Canada and try his luck.

Yes he possesses our family home and partnership in business with my brother.

No he has plan to come alone, not with his wife.

Sir I have question if you answer which I asked before

My brother travels in few countries in beginning of 80’s but he has no record (old Passport Lost), if he mentions in visitor visa application, Is Visa officer normally ask evidence for travelling documents even if it is very old (mean in between 1980 to 1985) better to mention in Visitor visa application or do not mention because he has no evidence?

Is any relaxation in Canada visitor visa for person above 60 years?

Thanks again!
There is unfortunately no relaxation in obtaining a Canadian visitor visa for a person above 60 years old.

If he mentions the travel from the 80's in this application then I would recommend including an LOE to explain that he no longer has the travel records to prove this. It might end up being easier not to mention this travel history.