+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seekig a wise advice

jag_says

Feb 13, 2009
hi my name is jags and working with a company as an a retail trade superviser in a gas station from apprx last six months. i wanted to bring my wife n 9 month old son in canada from india.can someone suggest me

1..what is a proper procedure to apply their visas.
2..which type of visa they will apply for
3..how much time it gonna take.

plz suggest

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
If you are a Supervisor your job NOC category is B and skilled,You are entitled to bring your family in,You wife is entitled to 0pen work Visa while your child also comes in with her as a dependent,But if they only want to visit and stay in India,You can apply for a TRV

unique-mom

Feb 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
could anyone help? I already have a temporary working visa that was issued a month ago for 2 years multiple visa. All my papers are prepared and ready to fly to Canada unfortunately, I was informed by my employer to go there in October 2009. I have spent a lot of money for this process and that is the reason why I wanna go there to work as soon as possible. My question is, is it possible to go there for a different employer just for now and later on will work for my destined employer? please advice. thanks and more power!