+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seek Assistance

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

I could not score a clb 9 in my IELTS hence my score is down to 406, however my husband is on a score of 460 as he scored a clb 9 my query is that his IELTS result expires on the 4th of December 2017 if we create his profile and per the current trend we get and accept an ITA would its be a problem if the ielts result expieres post accepting the ITA.

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The IELTS test ineeds to be valid by the time you submit your e-APR. The same situation happened to me. I got ITA on 19th and my test expired before i submitted the e-APR. Hence I had to retake the IELTS and use the new test for the application. Luckily I got the same score in the new IELTS so I didn't have to decline my ITA

Reactions: Barkha

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I could not score a clb 9 in my IELTS hence my score is down to 406, however my husband is on a score of 460 as he scored a clb 9 my query is that his IELTS result expires on the 4th of December 2017 if we create his profile and per the current trend we get and accept an ITA would its be a problem if the ielts result expieres post accepting the ITA.
Create an EE prorile for your husband and after ITA try to submit before IELTS expires.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
It doesn't matter if it expires after you submit your application and receive e-AOR. Once you submit your application, your profile is "locked" and IELTS results as well as ECA results will not expire.

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
The IELTS test ineeds to be valid by the time you submit your e-APR. The same situation happened to me. I got ITA on 19th and my test expired before i submitted the e-APR. Hence I had to retake the IELTS and use the new test for the application. Luckily I got the same score in the new IELTS so I didn't have to decline my ITA
Hi, Thank you for replying.....

so you mean to say if i accept the ITA and pay the fees and complete the collection of funds + PCC + Medical before my ielts expires i am good to go, wont the immigration officer ask me to re-appear.

I am really confused with this could you help me understand more.

from what i know post ITA or e-APR process takes about 3-6 months,i am sure his IELTS will expire during that process.

I had a few more Doubt's could you help --- "my husband stated working in 2010 and from 2013 sept to oct 2014 he was not working, would we have to write any letter to the immigration officer explaining the same".

---- He recently submitted his passport for renewal and would receive it within 15 days can we create his profile using his cancelled passport and once we receive the new passport can we edit his details.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi, Thank you for replying.....

so you mean to say if i accept the ITA and pay the fees and complete the collection of funds + PCC + Medical before my ielts expires i am good to go, wont the immigration officer ask me to re-appear.

I am really confused with this could you help me understand more.

from what i know post ITA or e-APR process takes about 3-6 months,i am sure his IELTS will expire during that process.

I had a few more Doubt's could you help --- "my husband stated working in 2010 and from 2013 sept to oct 2014 he was not working, would we have to write any letter to the immigration officer explaining the same".

---- He recently submitted his passport for renewal and would receive it within 15 days can we create his profile using his cancelled passport and once we receive the new passport can we edit his details.
The IELTS validity should only be good until you submit your eAPR. Once your eAPR is submitted, your IELTS is locked. Which means if you submitted your eAPR on Sept 02 and your IELTS expired on Sept 03, your still good to go. Thats my understanding. Hope it helps.

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

My husband worked from 2010 to 2012 as a software sales person under NOC 6221 the same from 2012 to 2013 in another organisation , how ever didn't work from sept 2013 to oct 2014 would technical writing we have to explain this gap to the immigration officer (when and How?)

- he again worked for 9 months under the same NOC but switched and started working in deutsche bank as a senior analyst working as a technical writer documenting project management related work sheets for which i cannot find an NOC code what do i choose here i cant leave it blank

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

My husband worked from 2010 to 2012 as a software sales person under NOC 6221 the same from 2012 to 2013 in another organisation , how ever didn't work from sept 2013 to oct 2014 would technical writing we have to explain this gap to the immigration officer (when and How?).

- he again worked for 9 months under the same NOC but switched and started working in deutsche bank as a senior analyst working as a technical writer documenting project management related work sheets for which i cannot find an NOC code what do i choose here i cant leave it blank
During the creation of his EE profile you do not need to worry about the gap in his work experience. After ITA you can list that he was unemployed during that time in personal history.

sabahaque13

Nov 10, 2017
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It doesn't matter if it expires after you submit your application and receive e-AOR. Once you submit your application, your profile is "locked" and IELTS results as well as ECA results will not expire.

Hi.. Is the validity from date of test or date of result? Any idea?

sabahaque13

Nov 10, 2017
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is
The IELTS validity should only be good until you submit your eAPR. Once your eAPR is submitted, your IELTS is locked. Which means if you submitted your eAPR on Sept 02 and your IELTS expired on Sept 03, your still good to go. Thats my understanding. Hope it helps.
Is this validity from date of test or date of result? I'm stuck in between those days right now.