+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seek advice about tourist visa

Ali6723

Oct 9, 2019
Hello dear members,

I am writing to seek your guidance about the Canadian tourist visa. I mean to say how I may obtain Canada visit visa. I would be grateful if anyone could assist me through a good itinerary for Canada please.

I think better to describe myself first then it will be cool to advise. This is Ali from Bangladesh. Well, currently I’m working at renowned company in Bangladesh since four years. In fact, I went to Cyprus on 2006 for pursuing higher education & stayed over there since three and half years. After finishing my study I came to Bangladesh and stayed more than eight months then again I went to Germany for study purpose on 2009. I was at Germany four years. Therefore, I have visited two European countries. Even when I was at Germany I used to travel a lot around EU. Though I am member of couch surfing which is most famous website in tourism. Besides, significantly seeking to know about the procedure of bank statement, I mean how much money I need to show in my own AC and for how many months. Well, between these four years I didn’t travel in oversees due to my job and financial crisis. Now I am fit with finance. However, I aimed to apply in coming Christmas vacations. Hence, another question has arisen that do I need to visit any SAARC country before apply in Canada.

In this circumstance kindly give me idea about which path will be easier for me to achieve Canadian visa.

Sorry for spoiling valuable times.

Thank you.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello dear members,
I am writing to seek your guidance about the Canadian tourist visa. I mean to say how I may obtain Canada visit visa.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html
The key is you should have a valid purpose, strong ties to your home country ( a job, properties, assets, family.. to take you back) and most importantly you can prove that you are financially capable to travel.

I would be grateful if anyone could assist me through a good itinerary for Canada please.
Hard to help you with this as we don't know which part of Canada you are going to visit and what type of adventure you are in to. Besides, you can easily do research on the places and sights to see. A lot of itineraries will pop up, just Google them.

I think better to describe myself first then it will be cool to advise. This is Ali from Bangladesh. Well, currently I’m working at renowned company in Bangladesh since four years. In fact, I went to Cyprus on 2006 for pursuing higher education & stayed over there since three and half years. After finishing my study I came to Bangladesh and stayed more than eight months then again I went to Germany for study purpose on 2009. I was at Germany four years. Therefore, I have visited two European countries. Even when I was at Germany I used to travel a lot around EU. Though I am member of couch surfing which is most famous website in tourism.
The past 10 years of travel will be asked when you apply for a visa. The Travel history is important as through this the visa officer will see that you are financially capable to travel and you never overstayed at the countries you visited. Your previous visa and study permits will also be needed as proof on what you mentioned.

Besides, significantly seeking to know about the procedure of bank statement, I mean how much money I need to show in my own AC and for how many months.
You need 4-6 months of bank statement as the visa officer needs to see the flow of money in your account. As for how much, I really have no idea how much is enough. I see people having 10,000 -15,000 Canadian Dollars but still get refused. I'm sure they just see to it that the planned travel is not just an added expense and the applicant is really capable. Meaning the travel will not burn all the applicant's money on the bank.

Well, between these four years I didn’t travel in oversees due to my job and financial crisis. Now I am fit with finance. However, I aimed to apply in coming Christmas vacations. Hence, another question has arisen that do I need to visit any SAARC country before apply in Canada.
I am not a visa officer. Just want to state what is my take on what you say. I really don't know what your purpose in going to Canada but if you say Tourism, to me you are not a real tourist. You've been out of your home country not because of tourism purposes but because you were studying.
I find it odd you never travelled for the past 4 years and now that you wanted to go out of all places you choose Canada where it is hard to get a visa. Maybe the visa officer will think differently. But I just want to say my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: k.h.p.

Ali6723

Oct 9, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html
The key is you should have a valid purpose, strong ties to your home country ( a job, properties, assets, family.. to take you back) and most importantly you can prove that you are financially capable to travel.

Hard to help you with this as we don't know which part of Canada you are going to visit and what type of adventure you are in to. Besides, you can easily do research on the places and sights to see. A lot of itineraries will pop up, just Google them.

The past 10 years of travel will be asked when you apply for a visa. The Travel history is important as through this the visa officer will see that you are financially capable to travel and you never overstayed at the countries you visited. Your previous visa and study permits will also be needed as proof on what you mentioned.

You need 4-6 months of bank statement as the visa officer needs to see the flow of money in your account. As for how much, I really have no idea how much is enough. I see people having 10,000 -15,000 Canadian Dollars but still get refused. I'm sure they just see to it that the planned travel is not just an added expense and the applicant is really capable. Meaning the travel will not burn all the applicant's money on the bank.

I am not a visa officer. Just want to state what is my take on what you say. I really don't know what your purpose in going to Canada but if you say Tourism, to me you are not a real tourist. You've been out of your home country not because of tourism purposes but because you were studying.
I find it odd you never travelled for the past 4 years and now that you wanted to go out of all places you choose Canada where it is hard to get a visa. Maybe the visa officer will think differently. But I just want to say my opinion.
Actually, one of my French Canadian friend wanted me to visit her place @ Montreal during Christmas holiday that the reason i am quiet excited to visit her place & Quebec as much as i can. Well, one more things could you pls help me to short out if she provide me an invitation then do i need to follow the same procedure as you explained earlier. However, merci beaucoup for kind opinion.