+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

See LOA; What does it mean in GCMS notes

geekseek

Oct 7, 2020
My GCMS notes has mentioned See LOA in the officers notes section. I tried to scan through several GCMS notes that people posted here to understand, what does it corresponds to? I noticed that this is there in many GCMS notes of different people and commonly used in refusal explanation.

Can anyone decode exactly what this See LOA means?

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
LOA is Letter of Acceptance from your College/Uni. no one can tell exactly what that means unless you share the context.

Reactions: Tete

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
My GCMS notes has mentioned See LOA in the officers notes section. I tried to scan through several GCMS notes that people posted here to understand, what does it corresponds to? I noticed that this is there in many GCMS notes of different people and commonly used in refusal explanation.

Can anyone decode exactly what this See LOA means?
LOA is letter of Acceptance as i understand.

geekseek

Oct 7, 2020
Here is my GCMS note, I know LOA is a Letter of Acceptance, I am interested in knowing, how LOA is interpreted for study permit rejection. I have admitted for Masters specializing in IT at Canadian University among the top three. International travel history to US, UK and few Asian countries, Academics all above 85% and IELTS 8. Exp 12 years. Past education, exp and master's program all in sync.
"Applications and Supporting documents reviewed - Given the applicant's previous education and employment history, I am not satisfied the motivation to pursue this particular program, at this point in Canada, is reasonable; See LOA I am therefore not satisfied that the applicant is a bona field student in Canada who would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay. Application refused."

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
If you want people to advice and give you insight. Be open and share your profile.

Past education, experience and role, current program, other background profile.

If you continue to share details on the surface, no one will be able to give you an insight

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Here is my GCMS note, I know LOA is a Letter of Acceptance, I am interested in knowing, how LOA is interpreted for study permit rejection. I have admitted for Masters specializing in IT at Canadian University among the top three. International travel history to US, UK and few Asian countries, Academics all above 85% and IELTS 8. Exp 12 years. Past education, exp and master's program all in sync.
"Applications and Supporting documents reviewed - Given the applicant's previous education and employment history, I am not satisfied the motivation to pursue this particular program, at this point in Canada, is reasonable; See LOA I am therefore not satisfied that the applicant is a bona field student in Canada who would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay. Application refused."
you already have masters?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
12 years IT exp, age 35, Bachelor in Computer, Masters at Waterloo
So why at 35 years old, do you need to do a Masters in Canada? Do you have a masters already? You have 12 years experience so how will a masters help your career in your home country? That is what the visa officer is wondering.

geekseek

Oct 7, 2020
No Masters, The fact is My study plan was very well defined.
Infact I find GCMS notes not providing any specific details for my rejection. Like I read so many GCMS notes but here no logical explanation given apart from based on past education and experience. I know she could be one factor but that's not what GCMS notes says

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Did you have an AIP?

Reactions: azzamkc

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
I dont know how this good project was rejected guys... for ielts 5.0, certificate 1 year LOA gets approval and this gets refusal? I just can't understand the logic here.

Reactions: marmik1617

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Write your profile briefly here, like, previous education, educational gap, age, country of residence/citizen, experience and proposed studies in Canada. Clearly something is missing here and the VO is not convinced that the selected course is reasonable enough to spend thousands of dollar and most likely not going to provide any career growth in future.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Write your profile briefly here, like, previous education, educational gap, age, country of residence/citizen, experience and proposed studies in Canada. Clearly something is missing here and the VO is not convinced that the selected course is reasonable enough to spend thousands of dollar and most likely not going to provide any career growth in future.
Hello, your point is interesting. Does it it for cheaper programs, is it easier to get approval?