+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
so sorry to hear that !

Did you have GCMS note ?
if yes, can you please check how many partners are invovled ?

There are "INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTNERS". can you check and share them here ?

Thanks
My A34 Security started March 2026. Where can I find Instructions to Partners ? CBSA Notes or IRCC GCMS Notes ?
 
Do not know why it was sent for A34 check, No military, government or political background. From Pakistan
When you security was sent to comprehensive? After eligibility? How do you know? My question is when normally they put Someone in comprehensive security. Because if they put someone after 30 months this is unfair. Because if says my security not started.
 
When you security was sent to comprehensive? After eligibility? How do you know? My question is when normally they put Someone in comprehensive security. Because if they put someone after 30 months this is unfair. Because if says my security not started.
Yes, it all depends on the officer and the individual case. Even after 30 months, if the application goes into comprehensive security screening, it could take another 8–12 months if the verification is not complicated.
 
Hello folks,

My application received August 2023, my application stuck in comprehensive A34 security screening sine Nov 2024.
Can I apply to mandamus or waiting? I am protected person.
Do you know when that check completed?
Thank you
 
Hello folks,

My application received August 2023, my application stuck in comprehensive A34 security screening sine Nov 2024.
Can I apply to mandamus or waiting? I am protected person.
Do you know when that check completed?
Thank you
Which country are you from? Do you have any government or military background?
 
Hello folks,

My application received August 2023, my application stuck in comprehensive A34 security screening sine Nov 2024.
Can I apply to mandamus or waiting? I am protected person.
Do you know when that check completed?
Thank you

You should post under refugee section this isn’t related to family sponsorship.