+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security Screening Start Date

Waqas.vikc

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
HI Everyone,

Is there any chance that security screening starts after 6 months completion timeline post AOR.

What i have seen normally that those who have been selected for SS, the process starts at 3rd or 4th month.

Thanks

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
HI Everyone,

Is there any chance that security screening starts after 6 months completion timeline post AOR.

What i have seen normally that those who have been selected for SS, the process starts at 3rd or 4th month.

Thanks
Your SS will start only after your Eligibility is passed. You can always double confirm your SS start dates and activities using GCMS notes.

Thank you.

Waqas.vikc

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Your SS will start only after your Eligibility is passed. You can always double confirm your SS start dates and activities using GCMS notes.

Thank you.
Is it possible that they take 6 months to pass my eligibility? and then they start Security.

At CIO level my eligibility was recommended passed by agent. But on 1st August when i received my GCMS, Eligibility was not started and so was Security. But on 29th August my BG went into IP2 and received an email that my file need additional bg checks, meanwhile they asked me to pay RPRF.

Thanks

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Is it possible that they take 6 months to pass my eligibility? and then they start Security.

At CIO level my eligibility was recommended passed by agent. But on 1st August when i received my GCMS, Eligibility was not started and so was Security. But on 29th August my BG went into IP2 and received an email that my file need additional bg checks, meanwhile they asked me to pay RPRF.

Thanks
Your BGIP2 started means your Eligibility is passed and now you are under Security check. Pay your RPRF ASAP. If you are not selected for Security Screening then PPR might arrive anytime between 1 week to 2 months. All the best!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

Thanks
You never know, you might hopefully not be selected for SS. Good luck

Aug 4, 2017

Thanks

Kindly share your Timeline ..
What is the status of your Additional Documents ?

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
You never know, you might hopefully not be selected for SS. Good luck
AOR - 25 August
IP1 - 08 September
NA - 11 September
IP2 - 22 September

My application is obviously being processed fast, I'm just wondering, how likely do you think it'll be if I get SS since I'm from Lebanon and most people from here get that.. I don't have any travel history to arab countries except once to Saudi, but that's it. Just trying to judge, given the fact that it took me 33 days from AOR to IP2 means things are going smoothly.. I hope !

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
AOR - 25 August
IP1 - 08 September
NA - 11 September
IP2 - 22 September

My application is obviously being processed fast, I'm just wondering, how likely do you think it'll be if I get SS since I'm from Lebanon and most people from here get that.. I don't have any travel history to arab countries except once to Saudi, but that's it. Just trying to judge, given the fact that it took me 33 days from AOR to IP2 means things are going smoothly.. I hope !
do we? not necessarily. my friend immigrated last year, went through the standard process

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
hmm did you? well that gives me hope :)
It's just that most people on myimmitracker.com are in BG Check for more than 5 months!
so far no lol stay optimistic :)

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018

Thanks
I am at day 197 and still haven't passed my eligibility. So yeah it can happen.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello,

I am a QSW applicant.

My status is:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Anyone know when the "Security Check" starts?