Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Nomination.....
5-07-2017
I got pre arrival letter after interview
I had pre arrival letter also in July, after eligibility and criminality was pass, but then SC was not started.
Not sure what it means :(

Shah sayid

Nov 6, 2018
* The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on July 6, 2018.

* The assessment to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility has been finalized on September 25, 2018 at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

* The medical examination results are on file and valid until September 29, 2019.

* The criminality verifications are currently valid.

* The security verifications are in process. We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely

, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Shah sayid

Nov 6, 2018
I had pre arrival letter also in July, after eligibility and criminality was pass, but then SC was not started.
Not sure what it means :(
We are in the same issue
I send email to sir PM some days ago on this issue they respond and said we will forward your email to Ahmad d hussen

Abbaskf83

Sep 22, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Nomination.....
5-07-2017
We are in the same issue
I send email to sir PM some days ago on this issue they respond and said we will forward your email to Ahmad d hussen
Lets hope,
14 months passed, will wait January and then email requesting for an update.

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Asalamu’alaikum,

My husband living in Pakistan. Our eligibility passed, his criminal check passed but security clearance not cleared yet anyone knows a timeline for this?
Hi, i would like to ask if you already got your visa or passport request? Thanks

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
* The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on July 6, 2018.

* The assessment to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility has been finalized on September 25, 2018 at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

* The medical examination results are on file and valid until September 29, 2019.

* The criminality verifications are currently valid.

* The security verifications are in process. We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely

, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I got same email

• The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the applicant has been finalized at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 12, 2019 for your constituent’s spouse.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
i would also like to know if @Sheraz85 got their PPR?