+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security and Criminality Check

kr001

Oct 23, 2020
Hie!! I am an outland EE-FSW applicant. I have not seen much changes in my online profile except for passed medicals and bio-metrics (in Feb 2020), then Covid happened and long period of inactivity persisted. I ordered my GCMS notes this month which mentioned security and criminality not started but in-between the activity sections it was passed once and then changed to not started. But in overall application profile, its mentioned as Security Status: Not started; Criminality Status: Not Started. However, at the end of GCMS notes in the text message by Visa officer it is mentioned in Note as: PreVU verified received by CPC-O. Application sent for COPR printing (dated 2020/02/26).
Please guide to understand what this means and what I should do next to expedite the process for Security and criminality check??
Thank you in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hie!! I am an outland EE-FSW applicant. I have not seen much changes in my online profile except for passed medicals and bio-metrics (in Feb 2020), then Covid happened and long period of inactivity persisted. I ordered my GCMS notes this month which mentioned security and criminality not started but in-between the activity sections it was passed once and then changed to not started. But in overall application profile, its mentioned as Security Status: Not started; Criminality Status: Not Started. However, at the end of GCMS notes in the text message by Visa officer it is mentioned in Note as: PreVU verified received by CPC-O. Application sent for COPR printing (dated 2020/02/26).
Please guide to understand what this means and what I should do next to expedite the process for Security and criminality check??
Thank you in advance.
There is no way for you to expedite the security and criminality check. Based on the GCMS notes, IRCC has yet to complete the security and criminality check. Unfortunately all application processing is currently delayed due to COVID-19. There's really nothing you can do but wait.

kr001

Oct 23, 2020
There is no way for you to expedite the security and criminality check. Based on the GCMS notes, IRCC has yet to complete the security and criminality check. Unfortunately all application processing is currently delayed due to COVID-19. There's really nothing you can do but wait.
Thank you so much.

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hello All
Today recived this request for my wife.
Someone in the same boat.....

"Please send a photocopy of a passport that currently has a validity date beyond 6,months.
Your visa cannot be issued until receipt of the requested copy of a valid passport.
Please note " Do not submit original passports until iRCC requests them...

I called IRCC and they said that security still on progress.....

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
HI
Thank you in advance.
Hi,
My AOR is feb 2020, even my criminality and security is not started, I gave my biometrics in march.
did you get any update on your status ?