+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Section 11 of Citizenship Application Form

mtoaha

Nov 2, 2017
During my eligibility period, I have attended a Training Course for a duration of 5 days.

Should I Check "Yes" against the option, ( I was in School) and record the same as studying period?

supergnagno

May 4, 2012
During my eligibility period, I have attended a Training Course for a duration of 5 days.

Should I Check "Yes" against the option, ( I was in School) and record the same as studying period?
Hi, I have the same doubt too. I attended a couple of part-time courses at BCIT (twice a week for a month) but never got any certificate/diploma. Should I add this too to my application?

Thanks in advance.
Stefano

mtoaha

Nov 2, 2017

I don't know why do all of our experts remain silent about this question. Please come out to help us......I know you know it clearly....

mtoaha

Nov 2, 2017

I don't know why do all of our experts remain silent about this question. Please come out to help us......I know you know it clearly....

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........

I filled mine as little as it was. So far there are no gaps in month

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Do you mean to say that I should record this against " I was in School" although it is a Training Course conducted by a company?
Yes. Except a previous Job or school overlaps this period. If not then fill it in.