+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary review?

avaliciously

Aug 23, 2013
Hi ,
I am a protected person and i am still awaiting to become permanent resident for close to 7 years now..I have recently completed another medical.During this wait there was a lot of mistakes from cic, for example they have ordered instructions for my husband again, we've completed one last year the same time,(he's been added to my application ) and not me, when I contacted a cic rep they instructed me to wait..two months after I received a letter requesting stuff but it says under ' humanitarian and compassionate grounds " for which is incorrect, I currently have status as a protected person.I contacted the cic rep for explanation but it didn't make any sense..I then decided to visit the cic local office where my file is , they corrected the letter with instructions to complete medical. .now, I jus received a letter that requests updated info plus medical but the 1st line of the letter says " after a SECONDARY REVIEW of your application ".. they request that I complete all instructions to further process my application. .I feel as this application is going to take forever due to continously mistakes made by the cic office. .should I get a lawyer? What does secondary review implies?

Thanks