34 - Chenny - Info Received
35 - NSL - Info Received
36 - Fabi@Otown
37 - Marahmarah – Info Received

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Your one step might be Milestone for rest of members...
Thanks AJK,

Everyone else who is waiting, please could you forward your info to AJK by a PM. We really need to raise this issue with the minister. Last week, I got the same response from the department to my MP's office that no update has happened on my file and that if they need anything from me, they would contact me directly. And they added a caveat, that there is no timeline by when they will process the file.

So unless you have got your cards, in which case, you can inform AJK and he will remove your names, please could you provide your info for us to raise the petition with the Minister. We have enough people to show how serious of a problem this is so please do provide your info.

And the department has conveniently removed the option of urgent processing on their website unless something bad happens to the applicant and/or if they have to travel for work in which case, am sure they will ask you to provide a letter from your employer. Of course, this also has the added caveat that there is no guarantee that your card will be processed.

And then, on the renewal section, they have put up a warning that its the responsibility of PRs to ensure their card is valid before they travel. Yet, they fail to mention they are the ones who are responsible for making people to travel without their cards.

So folks, please provide your info if you are still waiting. We can make a case if we all do it together.

rbrar14

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Its frustrating how they throw the responsibility on PR's to remew cards. LOL. They are the ones who are keeping innocent people stranded for 1-3 years for a renewal of a card. Which is super suprising the favt canada is a devloped country. I did not know rhey woupd treat us Secondary reviewers in such rough treatment. There is a limit to patience. I dont know why they do this. But I know this is not fair and justice needs to be brought to people who are stuck. Tearing families, people losing jobs is worse for those people than immigrating to canada if they can not visit their loved ones back and fourtth due to significant various reasons.
May god help us all get through this tough time of wait.

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Everyone who is waiting....please update if you are still waiting for your card and havent provided your info to AJK

AJK_9 said:
Friends,

Please come forward...

nickolas_ua

Sep 11, 2014
Add me plz. The situation is so ridiculous...

We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 11, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 26, 2015.
We sent you a letter on August 26, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

rbrar14

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
nickolas_ua said:

We sent you a letter on August 26, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
You people want me to be added buy not provide the info what ajk needes from u.

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
nickolas_ua said:

Did you PM your info, i.e. name and last 4 digits of your case # to AJK. This is really unfortunate that you have been waiting so long. I really dont know what to say. Also, who is your MP, try to ask them to contact on your behalf too, please. In the meantime, we can gather the names for the petition but please keep pestering the Minister to see what is happening on these cases. If they want us to refile, we can do that too but otherwise, they are wasting our time and theirs.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Here is updated list, can you please be quick for sharing info...instead PLAN will be only on paper...

.....To be frankly if you are not interested to share your info, it's meaningless to make large list..

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 - Ezlib - Info Received
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Gauri Gupta08 - Info Received
20 - Hasan F - Info Received
21 - Kawkab H - Info Received
22 - Zaineh F - Info Received
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu
25 - Daisey178
26 - Jessica Li
27 - rbrar14 - Info Received
28 - Ivylane - Info Received
29 - AnvarKurbanov - Info Received
30 - zsahyoun - Info Received
31 - JAPC
32 - ND15
33 - Decent guy - Info Received
34 - Chenny - Info Received
35 - NSL - Info Received
36 - Fabi@Otown
37 - Marahmarah – Info Received
38 - AK Verma
39 - Thmommo

decent guy

Sep 4, 2016
Hi,
I think you must set a deadline for everyone to submit their details for the petition or this will not move forward.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
decent guy said:
Hi,
I think you must set a deadline for everyone to submit their details for the petition or this will not move forward.
You are right..here is deadline...will send SRP on October 1, 2016....will include name of the members who sent there info...All the Best

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
AJK_9 said:
You are right..here is deadline...will send SRP on October 1, 2016....will include name of the members who sent there info...All the Best
Thanks AJK. Yes, those who dont want to provide their info, its up to them. They might be thinking someday soon all cases will be approved without lobbying for it. Maybe they are right but from my interactions with the IRCC, that definitely doesnt seem to be the case. For them, the first priority is family reunification as they feel those who dont have PR cards just cant travel so who cares as there are more votes in the former and PR card processing wasnt a campaign promise.

I've personally spoken with my MPs office multiple times and also, spoken to MPs of other ridings and they are really frustrated because if the MPs office is provided the same boilerplate answer that one can see on the website by the MED, that is a real breakdown of the process for secondary reviews. But at least those who are submitting the names can have their cases heard and maybe the minister will take some action on those cases. There is always strength in numbers which is why we are asking people to submit their names but in the end, its always up to the individuals concerned on what they want to do.

Thank you always for the continued help and its very much appreciated!

jnasarat

Sep 26, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Please add my info to the list.

Hello AJK, this is my first time here.Thank you for this effort. Please add my info to the list

Permanent Resident Card
We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 18, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 13, 2016.
We started processing your application on March 13, 2016.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
jnasarat said:
Please add my info to the list.

Hello AJK, this is my first time here.Thank you for this effort. Please add my info to the list

Permanent Resident Card
We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 18, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 13, 2016.
We started processing your application on March 13, 2016.
Hi

Did you received any letter/email for Secondary Review ? pl send your First or Last name and last four numbers of PR card to my inbox

Thanks