+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary applicant entering canada..

ngk

Mar 29, 2008
My parents applied for TRV (visitor visa). My Dad is the primary applicant, my Mom is a secondary applicant on the TRV application. My Dad is not travelling to canada now. But my mom is travelling to canada.

Is this ok or do u see any issues? Will she have any questions at the immigration, as the primary applicant is not accompanying her???

Please throw some light or share your experience. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Gkish

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
ngk said:
My parents applied for TRV (visitor visa). My Dad is the primary applicant, my Mom is a secondary applicant on the TRV application. My Dad is not travelling to canada now. But my mom is travelling to canada.

Is this ok or do u see any issues? Will she have any questions at the immigration, as the primary applicant is not accompanying her???

Please throw some light or share your experience. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Gkish
Each of your parents have their TRV stamped on their individual passports. It does not matter whether they travel together as long as they travel during the validity of their visa.

ngk

Mar 29, 2008
Yeah they are awaiting for the Visa. Hopefully they should be ok as they have visa in their respective passports, right ?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
after receiving visa, yes, but both of them will have to be present at the interview if it's required.