+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second Working holiday visa

Phil189

Nov 9, 2016
Hi, I'm wondering if its possbile to apply for my second working holiday application during my stay in Canada on my first IEC working holiday visa. The agreement with my coutry states that I may participate twice with a break of 3 months inbeetween the first and the second visa. So if i'm able to apply again, in theory could I
change my status to tourist when my first visa expires (so that I may stay but not work in Canada for the 3 months pause period) and then make my second visa from within the country if I get invited again ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Phil189 said:
Hi, I'm wondering if its possbile to apply for my second working holiday application during my stay in Canada on my first IEC working holiday visa. The agreement with my coutry states that I may participate twice with a break of 3 months inbeetween the first and the second visa. So if i'm able to apply again, in theory could I
change my status to tourist when my first visa expires (so that I may stay but not work in Canada for the 3 months pause period) and then make my second visa from within the country if I get invited again ?
No - not possible. You have to return to Croatia and apply from there. One of the requirements for your country is that you must be a resident of Croatia at the time you apply. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/opinion/experience/bilat.asp