Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Hi everyone, My mom was issued super visa in September 2017, she came here in September stayed with me until April 2018 and went back to her home country. Now she is coming back this weekend and would probably stay for another 6 to 7 months. I have few questions:

1. I honestly forgot about the super visa insurance. Does she really need to have an insurance? I know about the risks of not having an insurance, but I want to know if the border security will ask for it at her entry? During her first visit she was only asked for the visa stamping on her passport and her reason for visit, no other document was asked to be seen.

2. Does she require a return ticket this time? She did not have one on her first visit and was not asked for it at her entry. Also we do not have any plans of her return date yet.

3. What other documents will she have to carry along?

Thanks in advnace guys!!!

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone, My mom was issued super visa in September 2017, she came here in September stayed with me until April 2018 and went back to her home country. Now she is coming back this weekend and would probably stay for another 6 to 7 months. I have few questions:

1. I honestly forgot about the super visa insurance. Does she really need to have an insurance? I know about the risks of not having an insurance, but I want to know if the border security will ask for it at her entry? During her first visit she was only asked for the visa stamping on her passport and her reason for visit, no other document was asked to be seen.

2. Does she require a return ticket this time? She did not have one on her first visit and was not asked for it at her entry. Also we do not have any plans of her return date yet.

3. What other documents will she have to carry along?

Thanks in advnace guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. without insurance, super visa applicant doesn't enter in Canada. If immigration officer ask her and she doesn't have it. Immigration office can take any step.
2. if she wants to live longer, she doesn't need return ticket.
3. Original passport, and insurance for one years ( i donot know about the medical)