+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second time rejection

forever12008

May 22, 2020
This is what it says when you start filling out the questions to apply to the TRV:

What is the main purpose of your visit?

- Family and/ or friend

- Conduct bussines

- Tourims

- Nomine programs

- Others

---------------------------------------------------------------
But also in the form IMM5257 says
Pago 3 of 6

1) *a) Purpose of my visit?

(Answer:) Other

*b) COVID-19

So

My question is, did you put (Other) in both places?
Actually I did not have those options back in June, as I recall the purpose of my visit was (Study Permit) and in the IMM5257 I currently have it only has 2 out of 2 pages. But did not choose Others as an option for anything in the whole Application.

forever12008

May 22, 2020
What are you studying (length of program) & what is your degree in? Don’t apply for another study permit until you receive your GCMS notes.
A post graduate program for a year. Actually after revision I can see the only reason I left with is that I did not fully pay my tuition fees, I only paid 2300 $ Canadian Dollars out of 24550 $ Canadian Dollars. So that might be the problem

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If that is why you thin
A post graduate program for a year. Actually after revision I can see the only reason I left with is that I did not fully pay my tuition fees, I only paid 2300 $ Canadian Dollars out of 24550 $ Canadian Dollars. So that might be the problem
If that is why you think you were refused then go ahead and resubmit. You still havent said if you have a degree already and what this one year program is in and where. Also do you live in your country of citizenship.

Reactions: forever12008

forever12008

May 22, 2020
If that is why you thin

If that is why you think you were refused then go ahead and resubmit. You still havent said if you have a degree already and what this one year program is in and where. Also do you live in your country of citizenship.
I have a bachelor of Civil Engineering and I have registered for a Construction Project Management so it is totally related to my field. And yes, I live in a country of a citizenship.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Your profile looks ok. Wait for GCMS and then reapply. As it is your 3rd time, you want to address all issues from both refusals. Don’t know your profile so can’t offer suggestion.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
What is AIP ?
I was rejected and received the reason
An AIP is Approval in Principle and it is a letter you get before the final decision is made. The letter basically states that your application has moved on to the next stage. Did you receive this letter?

forever12008

May 22, 2020
An AIP is Approval in Principle and it is a letter you get before the final decision is made. The letter basically states that your application has moved on to the next stage. Did you receive this letter?
No, I did not. I actually got a message indicating that the officer is not satisfied that I will leave Canada.

Reactions: azzamkc

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
No, I did not. I actually got a message indicating that the officer is not satisfied that I will leave Canada.
I notice (from going through many threads in this forum) that a lot of applicants for Post Graduate programs are getting refusals. It appears to me that this type of application needs to be water tight especially for certain age groups and nationalities.