+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second time rejection

forever12008

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone, So I have been rejected for the second time. I have literally followed every step possible and asked a lot of members here to provide with some help before applying for the second time.
So I think my only solution for this problem is to get my CAIPS information. Can I get them through the CIC website or I need to visit another site.

forever12008

May 22, 2020
Why were you rejected?
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
I have written the SOP very well and provided everything possible.
I am have registered for a Post graduate program in 2021 and got acceptance letter. Provided all needed documents. And the only thing left is to check my
CAIPS information.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
I have written the SOP very well and provided everything possible.
I am have registered for a Post graduate program in 2021 and got acceptance letter. Provided all needed documents. And the only thing left is to check my
CAIPS information.
The visa officer is not satisfied that you will comply with immigration regulations based on your purpose of visit in your application. It has nothing to do with what you write in your sop.

Reactions: forever12008

forever12008

May 22, 2020
The visa officer is not satisfied that you will comply with immigration regulations based on your purpose of visit in your application. It has nothing to do with what you write in your sop.
Do you think CAIPS might be helpful for me at this stage ?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
This is not really true, your SOP will usually help convince the immigration officer that your purpose of visit/study is genuine and you will return to your country at the end of your temporary stay.

forever12008

May 22, 2020
This is not really true, your SOP will usually help convince the immigration officer that your purpose of visit/study is genuine and you will return to your country at the end of your temporary stay.
Do you think CAIPS might be helpful for me at this stage ?

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hi everyone, So I have been rejected for the second time. I have literally followed every step possible and asked a lot of members here to provide with some help before applying for the second time.
So I think my only solution for this problem is to get my CAIPS information. Can I get them through the CIC website or I need to visit another site.
I have a question for the TRV. In the first question form of the account, I mean the question form that is filled out before uploading the files. Do you put the option OTHERS also as in Imm 5257, put others on both sides?

forever12008

May 22, 2020
I have a question for the TRV. In the first question form of the account, I mean the question form that is filled out before uploading the files. Do you put the option OTHERS also as in Imm 5257, put others on both sides?
I am sorry but I did not fully get you.

forever12008

May 22, 2020
But in the Imm5257 there is no OTHERS option as I can see

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
I am sorry but I did not fully get you.
This is what it says when you start filling out the questions to apply to the TRV:

What is the main purpose of your visit?

- Family and/ or friend

- Conduct bussines

- Tourims

- Nomine programs

- Others

---------------------------------------------------------------
But also in the form IMM5257 says
Pago 3 of 6

1) *a) Purpose of my visit?

(Answer:) Other

*b) COVID-19

So

My question is, did you put (Other) in both places?