+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second Test- Post RQ Recipient

Winnipeg-mb

Aug 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Is anyone out here has second citizenship test experience? I am post RQ recipient. Thanks in advance.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Request your ATIP report for futher info on your file.
Good Luck!

Winnipeg-mb said:
Hello,
Is anyone out here has second citizenship test experience? I am post RQ recipient. Thanks in advance.

Winnipeg-mb

Aug 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you daktrader. I do not have time for it, they only give me 2 weeks of notice with of instruction of last chance. Test notice is for my husband. I order ATIP earlier for me, my husband and my kid. we had judge hearing on both of our ATIP not on my kid, who was minor at the time of application. Both of ATIP are same ditto no difference. I was wondering if this is the reason for judge hearing.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reason for a JH could e anything in the application...
you can request as many ATIP reports as you wish; ATIP requests do not trigger a JH or RQ.

Good Luck!

Winnipeg-mb said:
Thank you daktrader. I do not have time for it, they only give me 2 weeks of notice with of instruction of last chance. Test notice is for my husband. I order ATIP earlier for me, my husband and my kid. we had judge hearing on both of our ATIP not on my kid, who was minor at the time of application. Both of ATIP are same ditto no difference. I was wondering if this is the reason for judge hearing.

egheri

Mar 20, 2014
My husband got invitation for second test this Tuesday. Hope he passes this time, because I was RQ I cannot get oath until he passes the test.
BTW, this time he is called to Mssissauga office. First time we went both to St. Clair. Did anybody experience same.

Winnipeg-mb

Aug 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
Reason for a JH could e anything in the application...
you can request as many ATIP reports as you wish; ATIP requests do not trigger a JH or RQ.

Good Luck!
Thank you daktrader,
I will order new ATIP soon waiting 1-3 week for CIC personal to update information on file.
Second test and interview experience:
My husband has test at 10 am we were there at 9:15, there are 10-12 people for test all second timers. very nice lady checked his PR gave him an answer sheet and he went inside to write his test. after test, security let family go inside to sit with candidates. He called for an interview by a polite and soft spoken lady who checked his PR and told him that he passed his test. she made copy of his new PR and Health card asked him only one question about travel. Handed him 2-4 month oath notice. All together it took less then an hour.
thanks everyone for your support.