+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second stage ( full approval )

ædam92

Aug 11, 2020
I got my AIP 4 September, Anyone knows what Is the limit time for the IRCC to give the second stage ( the full approval ), what if I start my program online and than I get a refusal in the second stage, would I get a refund.

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
I got my AIP 4 September, Anyone knows what Is the limit time for the IRCC to give the second stage ( the full approval ), what if I start my program online and than I get a refusal in the second stage, would I get a refund.
Why do you think you'll get refusal? No unfortunately there is no time guidelines

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
My advice is do not start classes without a study permit, not an almost study permit.

Reactions: BIG_T

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
It's better to check the refund policy with your DLI. Regarding timeline for stage2, VACs need to be open in your country and even then it will take some time. Infact there are many students who are still waiting Stage1 approvals

Literarymathy

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Well. Many people got a refusal after getting AIP letter.
What do you mean by "many people"? Do you have statistics to back that up? I bet you haven't seen more than 5 persons in this situation. I can bet that well over 50,000 persons got the AIP based on normal IRCC monthly statistics, how can 5 or at most 50 unusual cases translate to "many people"? Similar situations also occur even when people have gotten final approvals. Not everyone who gets approved is allowed into Canada. Not everyone who gets a Letter of Introduction is given the final permit at the border. So there's nothing unique in getting an AIP and then a rejection due to an error or something.

I understand that we are all on the edge and anxiety is high. However, we shouldn't create panic for ourselves and for others. Don't say "many people". Maybe "a few persons" and that's all.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
are you guys really wanna study or migrate ? just focus on your studies why are you into deferral and immigration things ?
As a university of calgary student I can easily tell you that online education is not worth it and if some one really wants to learn something then he or she should minimize the online courses to minimum.

Chandu990

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys. I have received AIP. But my biometrics and medicals have been updated in the portal even before that. Still why AIP? Should i be worried?

tva

Sep 12, 2020
Hi. I am a March applicant from Brazil. Received AIP at the beginning of August. Did biometrics in March. However, they did not require me to do medical exams yet. My partner applied on the same date as me, and they requested her medical exams in July. She received her AIP also on the same date as me. We are still waiting for the final results.

Something awkward happened in my application around May... I opened to check for any updates and there was a message, together with the "biometrics received" message, saying that I would not have to provide medical exams... a day after, this message disappeared, and just the biometrics message was there again.
Since then, I do not know if IRCC will ask me to provide medical exams. I lived in Canada for 1 year and 4 months in 2014, with a study permit. I do not know if this exempts me from providing medical reports.... Did this happen to some of you also? Hope you all have a great week. Cheers. Good luck to us all!

jaimedantas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi. I am a March applicant from Brazil. Received AIP at the beginning of August. Did biometrics in March. However, they did not require me to do medical exams yet. My partner applied on the same date as me, and they requested her medical exams in July. She received her AIP also on the same date as me. We are still waiting for the final results.

Something awkward happened in my application around May... I opened to check for any updates and there was a message, together with the "biometrics received" message, saying that I would not have to provide medical exams... a day after, this message disappeared, and just the biometrics message was there again.
Since then, I do not know if IRCC will ask me to provide medical exams. I lived in Canada for 1 year and 4 months in 2014, with a study permit. I do not know if this exempts me from providing medical reports.... Did this happen to some of you also? Hope you all have a great week. Cheers. Good luck to us all!
Well, I also lived in Canada from 2013 to 2015 under a student visa, and I had to do the medical exams anyways. I applied online in April in the Sao Paulo office. I think you should do the upfront option.

Reactions: tva

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo

medical exams are only valid for one year, you need to do them again.

tva

Sep 12, 2020
Well, I also lived in Canada from 2013 to 2015 under a student visa, and I had to do the medical exams anyways. I applied online in April in the Sao Paulo office. I think you should do the upfront option.
Am I allowed to make upfront medical exams and upload results even if they did not ask for them yet?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Am I allowed to make upfront medical exams and upload results even if they did not ask for them yet?
You can do your medicals and upload them when they request it after. I will be doing mine this Thursday and I applied in July.