+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

second request of travel info form

sana.s

Jan 13, 2018
Hope someone can help me as time is short!

Hi,
After submitting my application I got a request from CIC to fill travel info form, which I did. Only this time I mentioned all my travels as there was a lot of confusion of country of origin/residence.
Now after 5 days they have sent me second request of the same travel info form. Am I doing something wrong? why do they keep on asking for the same info

Sep14AOR

Jan 10, 2019
Hi Did you get any update after that?
I got the request for travel info form plus citizenship and residency documents last week and uploaded the same
How long after submitting these forms do the officers look at them? I called in today- a week after and the agent told it still shows requested at their end as the officer has not reviewed it yet. But confirmed they can see the document uploaded with all pages.

Sep14AOR

Jan 10, 2019
Hope someone can help me as time is short!

Hi,
After submitting my application I got a request from CIC to fill travel info form, which I did. Only this time I mentioned all my travels as there was a lot of confusion of country of origin/residence.
Now after 5 days they have sent me second request of the same travel info form. Am I doing something wrong? why do they keep on asking for the same info

You fill in and out dates from your passport and upload all stamped pages