+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second medical exam

Ido.less

Mar 4, 2018
Hello,

I’ve applied to the EE skilled worker program; I sent all the necessary documents on April 1st 2017. I’ve been asked to submit the IMM 5475 form on June 1st and my medical exam was approved in July 2017.

However, my medical exam expired and I've been asked to take another medical exam.
My question is : Do I need to submit any document proving that I took the second medical exam when it's done? I'm asking cause on my CIC profile I don't see a spot where I'd have to submit such a document. Maybe the documents my doctor will send is enough?

I've been trying to call them all week but I'm disconnected everytime.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I’ve applied to the EE skilled worker program; I sent all the necessary documents on April 1st 2017. I’ve been asked to submit the IMM 5475 form on June 1st and my medical exam was approved in July 2017.

However, my medical exam expired and I've been asked to take another medical exam.
My question is : Do I need to submit any document proving that I took the second medical exam when it's done? I'm asking cause on my CIC profile I don't see a spot where I'd have to submit such a document. Maybe the documents my doctor will send is enough?

Why don't you raise a CSE with your new e-medical sheet?

Obhijeet

Feb 2, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Hello,

Suggest you keep trying to call...i got disconnected unceremoniously so many times last week that i started thinking they’ve blacklisted me...but finally managed to connect last friday.

My medicals will expire on may 05 and i have not received any extension, so please share your next steps...
All the best

Ido.less

Mar 4, 2018
Suggest you keep trying to call...i got disconnected unceremoniously so many times last week that i started thinking they’ve blacklisted me...but finally managed to connect last friday.

My medicals will expire on may 05 and i have not received any extension, so please share your next steps...
All the best
Will do.

I'm gonna keep calling for sure, and I'll probably raise a CSE as suggested by DelPiero07 if I don't have an answer by the next couple of weeks.
I'll also check with my doctor when I'll take the medical exam.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Up !

Nobody's been through this before?
I did my meds recently before expiry of the previous meds.
If you have received a request letter for the meds, it reads as the medical panel team will upload the results. And I have seen many recently who did the same and the med status on CIC website cleared next day or in a few days post med team uploading the reports.
You can raise a cse for your peace of mind.

Ido.less

Mar 4, 2018
I did my meds recently before expiry of the previous meds.
If you have received a request letter for the meds, it reads as the medical panel team will upload the results. And I have seen many recently who did the same and the med status on CIC website cleared next day or in a few days post med team uploading the reports.
You can raise a cse for your peace of mind.
The request letter indeed reads as though medical panel team will upload the results since there is no mention of me needing to upload anything. However on the home page of my profile, where it's stated that I've got a new message, it reads that I need to give some sort of response.
I'me taking my medical exam next Sunday, I'll see if it clears in the next few days, otherwise I'll raise a CSE.
Thank you for your input, very reassuring !

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
@Ido.less all you have to do is take the medical exam. You must have gotten a letter from IRCC for the medical request. You present that at the doctor's office. In your CIC profile right now it probably says "your action is required"

Once you do the medical it will be submitted by the doctor through e medical in a couple of days and you'll see the status change to passed

You don't have to raise a cse or take any other action

Reactions: Ido.less

Ido.less

Mar 4, 2018
@Ido.less all you have to do is take the medical exam. You must have gotten a letter from IRCC for the medical request. You present that at the doctor's office. In your CIC profile right now it probably says "your action is required"

Once you do the medical it will be submitted by the doctor through e medical in a couple of days and you'll see the status change to passed

You don't have to raise a cse or take any other action
Ok, great. I asked my doctor if I needed to upload anything and he wasn't sure, so this information is helpful, thank you very much !

Ido.less

Mar 4, 2018
UPDATE for anyone in the same boat :
I took my medical exam on April 25th, I didn't upload anything to my profile, and I just today got an update stating that I passed my medical exam.

Obhijeet

Feb 2, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
UPDATE for anyone in the same boat :
I took my medical exam on April 25th, I didn't upload anything to my profile, and I just today got an update stating that I passed my medical exam.
Thanks for the info. This must be a center with emedical upload facility.