Med's Done....
Dec/09/2013
Passport Req..
Mar/13/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar/26/2014
LANDED..........
Mar/30/2014
Has anyone applied and/or successfully received a second BOWP? My BOWP expires in May, 2014 and while my recent GCMS notes indicate that I have passed eligibility criteria, I have yet to hear from CIC to finalize the permanent residency application.

The bulletin announcement indicated that it would consider subsequent requests on a case-by-case basis. I'm not really sure what this means. Would the process be the same as the first one?

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
lithium002 said:
Has anyone applied and/or successfully received a second BOWP? My BOWP expires in May, 2014 and while my recent GCMS notes indicate that I have passed eligibility criteria, I have yet to hear from CIC to finalize the permanent residency application.

The bulletin announcement indicated that it would consider subsequent requests on a case-by-case basis. I'm not really sure what this means. Would the process be the same as the first one?
Hi

I just got my extension of BOWP approved (received a message in MyCIC that my application has been approved.)
I am a Jan 2013 CEC applicant and my application is on hold due to my pregnancy.
I submitted my extension of BOWP online just like the first application and I explained the situation in the cover letter.

Hope this helps:)
Good luck!

Dubsi

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/03/2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
02/04/2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Hi Ottawa10,

I am also pregnant and I have recently applied for my PR through CEC. Why is your application on hold because you are pregnant. How does being pregnant affect your application?

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Dubsi said:
Hi Ottawa10,

I am also pregnant and I have recently applied for my PR through CEC. Why is your application on hold because you are pregnant. How does being pregnant affect your application?
Hi Dubsi,

I was 33wks pregnant when I receive the medical request. None of the CIC approved physicians would do a chest X ray on me; they asked me to come back after the delivery. I've already submitted the rest of the document and paid RPPF except for the chest x ray.
I delivered my daughter last week and I'm planning on geting it done next week once I feel a bit better.
Hope this helps.

Thanks

Dubsi

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/03/2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
02/04/2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Ottawa10 said:
Hi Dubsi,

I was 33wks pregnant when I receive the medical request. None of the CIC approved physicians would do a chest X ray on me; they asked me to come back after the delivery. I've already submitted the rest of the document and paid RPPF except for the chest x ray.
I delivered my daughter last week and I'm planning on geting it done next week once I feel a bit better.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
Ok thanks yeah that helps, shouldn't be a n issue for me then because my baby will be born by the time they request medicals. BTW Congratulations.