+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second Attempt after Refusal Visa still under process

Gsing271

Nov 27, 2019
Hi all,

I have applied for visa on 04th Oct 2019,
Got a refusal after 20 days on 24th Oct 2019 with the following reasons,

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

i have reapplied on 29th oct and my medical got updated on 05th Nov 2019,
I am waiting from last 29 days and there is no update on the application,
can any one suggest me a way to find out what exactly is the the update on my file and when shall i expect a rsponse.

Thanks.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Hi all,

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

can any one suggest me a way to find out what exactly is the the update on my file and when shall i expect a rsponse.

Thanks.
Hi,
I also reapplied today but the reason for refusal was only one the same as yours based on Purpose of visit.

May I know what all additionally you submitted during your second attempt?

Its very long, way far away the normal processing time of your application.

Gsing271

Nov 27, 2019
Hi,
I also reapplied today but the reason for refusal was only one the same as yours based on Purpose of visit.

May I know what all additionally you submitted during your second attempt?

Its very long, way far away the normal processing time of your application.
just made changes in sop.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
brother my agent has made the changes and i am not even sure what all he has changed.
You ask bro. You should know it. Its ultimately us being in distress.

Didnt they ask any other additional documents/proof for submission after modifying SOP?

KunnalS

Nov 27, 2019
Hey guys i applied second time on 16 nov thru sds stream online and there is no no progress in my application since then even bio and medical is not updated even tho they are upfront as i applied before on 23 oct oct and got rejected on 3rd nov . I have included everything one could include in his or her application but still i got rejected .
My qualifications

12th in 2018 cbse 68% non med
Certificate course from 2018 to july 19 in web designing 70 %
Ilets 7 overall no less than 6.5

I applied for web designing in sds college in ontario .

KunnalS

Nov 27, 2019
Hey guys i applied second time on 16 nov thru sds stream online and there is no no progress in my application since then even bio and medical is not updated even tho they are upfront as i applied before on 23 oct oct and got rejected on 3rd nov . I have included everything one could include in his or her application but still i got rejected .
My qualifications

Reasons were same as @Gsing271

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hi all,

Thanks.
Is it SDS? I am also waiting. This is my 2nd application and I hired a canadian consultant. Application submitted on Nov 21st.

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
My qualifications

My 2nd application was on Nov 21st. I am also desperately waiting.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
My 2nd application was on Nov 21st. I am also desperately waiting.
I have just applied on 27th Nov'19. With a justification letter, ITRs, CA valuation certificate and mentioned family ties and scope of jobs in India after studies.

Hoping for a positive and quick result:)

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I have just applied on 27th Nov'19. With a justification letter, ITRs, CA valuation certificate and mentioned family ties and scope of jobs in India after studies.

Hoping for a positive and quick result:)
same here. all the best!