+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seattle Consulate not answering emails anymore. Why?????

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
Does anyone know why the Seattle Consulate isn't answering emails lately? I've emailed them 3 times over the last six months and received one reply. Are they too busy to even answer an email request. They just send an acknowlegement of receit of the email saying that I might not receive a response right away. That was 2 weeks ago. Anyone have any knowlege of whats going on over there?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rgvinson777 said:
Does anyone know why the Seattle Consulate isn't answering emails lately? I've emailed them 3 times over the last six months and received one reply. Are they too busy to even answer an email request. They just send an acknowlegement of receit of the email saying that I might not receive a response right away. That was 2 weeks ago. Anyone have any knowlege of whats going on over there?
Depends on the email, if the information is on the web site or application is within their processing time, then they won't reply.

PMM

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
Thanks. I was looking to gain info on the status of my app.. What stage, did they properly receive my requested docs. Have they received my medicals? and stuff like that. As far as being within the time of normal processing. I'm family class over 6 months now. My application was transferred to seattle 4/10 thats a while ago. People whose applications were submitted 2 months after me are getting approved left and right. The requested docs were required within 60 days of the request. Do they automatically apply a "bring forward date" and just ignore the app until then even though the requested docs were sent in before the 60 days expire?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rgvinson777 said:
Thanks. I was looking to gain info on the status of my app.. What stage, did they properly receive my requested docs. Have they received my medicals? and stuff like that. As far as being within the time of normal processing. I'm family class over 6 months now. My application was transferred to seattle 4/10 thats a while ago. People whose applications were submitted 2 months after me are getting approved left and right. The requested docs were required within 60 days of the request. Do they automatically apply a "bring forward date" and just ignore the app until then even though the requested docs were sent in before the 60 days expire?

1. The file is usually Brought out when any documents arrive.
2. If they had to ask for additional documents, then your application is delayed.
3. Medical received would show on Ecas.

PMM