+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Searching job for my fiance in canada

Safanathayiba

Feb 3, 2018
My fiance has completed Bachelor degree in Computer science Has no experience would he's able to get job over there?? What are Qualifications should he have to apply job in Canada? You Guys please tell me what should we do now?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
More info required, are you a Canadian citizen or a PR ? Are you in process of sponsoring your fiancé ?

There are obviously no jobs on this site and being realistic without any experience the fiance will likely find it a long challenge to secure a job, even then not until in Canada as almost impossible to find any job from outside the country.

The fiancé would ideally need to accumulate couple years experience even then there is no sure way to predict what employers look for although some job market research might help on the job sites such as indeed.ca and so on.

Safanathayiba

Feb 3, 2018
If Canada is able to accept immigrants and give them citizenship. Why can't they offer jobs for freshers? If they implement this also it would be betterment for many candidates applying for jobs in Canada

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
If Canada is able to accept immigrants and give them citizenship. Why can't they offer jobs for freshers? If they implement this also it would be betterment for many candidates applying for jobs in Canada
Because there are enough recent graduates looking for meaningful employment in Canada to begin with.