+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

searching for accommodation..

yashesh

Jun 17, 2010
Hello guys

I am going alone to Ottawa in Ontario...i don't have anyone there..i am going to Algonquin college and my college is going to start on sept 7....can any one help me out in arranging my resident??....i don't know where to start from...should we arrange for our stay prior going to Canada and if yes where should i start from??...anyone going to Algonquin and planning to stay off campus...please help out guys....

Many thanks in advance

Yashesh

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashesh said:
Hello guys

I am going alone to Ottawa in Ontario...i don't have anyone there..i am going to Algonquin college and my college is going to start on sept 7....can any one help me out in arranging my resident??....i don't know where to start from...should we arrange for our stay prior going to Canada and if yes where should i start from??...anyone going to Algonquin and planning to stay off campus...please help out guys....

Many thanks in advance

Yashesh
Hey Yashesh

Buddy either wait till the mid of AUG bcoz by that time most of us will be done with visas n all or Contact your college they can arrange an accomodation for you and give you all the availiable options.

Have a nice time in canada

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can also check craiglist for available furnished rooms in your area:

http://ottawa.en.craigslist.ca/roo/

amathen

May 6, 2010
Cochin, Kerala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shared Accomodation in Toronto - Save lots of money

For those of you interested in shared accomodation in Toronto (1 year lease)
Please contact me for details. Typically you should be able to save about $600 per month.

email: al.mathen@imcanvisa.com
Mobile (in India) : 095393 47421
Office (in India) : 0484 4050484

Nepali_RB

Jul 21, 2010
Hey,

I am in Toronto and looking for shared accommodation.

If there are any students coming to Toronto, please get in touch with me.

You can email me at ruchib24@gmail.com

navvvu

Aug 8, 2011
yashesh said:
Hello guys

Many thanks in advance

Yashesh