+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadym

Mar 10, 2007
Hello to all,

Could you please help me because I'm confused. I'm a seaman and hired with cruise line. During my last visit to Ukraine I deside to start a migration process to Canada, but my lawyer told me that I had to be present during this process in Ukraine. Really, I don't want to leave my job and I would like to apply for a skilled visa according my expirience onboard like Accountant.

What should I do? Should I leave working on board or I can continue while immigration process will be taken?

Thanks and kind regards,

Vadym

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Vadym said:
Hello to all,

Could you please help me because I'm confused. I'm a seaman and hired with cruise line. During my last visit to Ukraine I deside to start a migration process to Canada, but my lawyer told me that I had to be present during this process in Ukraine. Really, I don't want to leave my job and I would like to apply for a skilled visa according my expirience onboard like Accountant.

What should I do? Should I leave working on board or I can continue while immigration process will be taken?

Thanks and kind regards,

Vadym
Apply to the office where you are normally resident, If you are a Ukrainian residence normally, then you can apply to Kyiv. Ensure that you have an address where the mail can be forwarded to you.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Vadym said:
Thanks for your fast response.
Do you mean that I can apply in embassy in Ukraine and take help from agent in Canada?

On board ship I have an appropriate adress and acsess to internet 24 hours.

Thanks one more time,

Best wishes,
Vadym

If you are a citizen/resident of the Ukraine, then you can apply to Kyiv and use a Canadian agent as long as they are registered with CSIC or a member of the Canadian bar. See: http://www.csic-scci.ca/indexE.html for CSIC members.

PMM

Status
Not open for further replies.