+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS

Four

Sep 16, 2018
Hi,
I am planning to apply visa via SDS. But can anyone say how the online application diferentiates between sds and non-sds application ? is there steps to apply via online for sds... if so please let me know... thank you in advance
actually , when you apply via online, there is no distinction if its regular or sds stream,, however, on the client information, it is required to attached the document checklist (in my case IMM5836) with that, the visa officer will know what stream are you applying as you have to tick the box (sds or regular )

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
I applied under SDS category on 10th July

Biometric Done: 12th July
Biometric Updated: 12th July
Medical passed: 19th July
Biometric Confirmation Letter: 28th July
After that, there is no update. Can anyone suggest to me how many days should it take?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Biometric 15th july SDS online
medical update 29th july
Eligibilty review started 3 Aug
when i wll get finl update?
a long time in review eligibilty is it good ?

Niki1000

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, I am a newbie and have a question about SDS - from India. If I already have biometric, will I have to upload photos for the online application? Will it allow me to upload a SOP? What about property documents of my parents? My paper visa application was refused earlier and I dont know what to expect in the online application and what extra documents I will have space to attach. Please help as I am very stressed.

Thank you - Nikki