+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sds with spouse with 2 years gap

ammu1810

Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am indian graduated with a degree in business management in 2017 and got married the same year and have been living in kuwait for the past one year.
Now I am planning for my higher studies and has decided to apply for graduate diploma in forensic accounting in Seneca college. I had more than 80% marks in both 10th std and 12th std and graduated with a cgpa of 7.92 without any backlogs. My ielts score is 7.5 overall with 8 in listening, 8.5 in reading, 7.5 in speaking and 6.5 in writing.
I wish to apply visa through sds along with a request for a work permit for my husband.
What are the chances of visa approval or rejection.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated . Thanks in advance

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am indian graduated with a degree in business management in 2017 and got married the same year and have been living in kuwait for the past one year.
Now I am planning for my higher studies and has decided to apply for graduate diploma in forensic accounting in Seneca college. I had more than 80% marks in both 10th std and 12th std and graduated with a cgpa of 7.92 without any backlogs. My ielts score is 7.5 overall with 8 in listening, 8.5 in reading, 7.5 in speaking and 6.5 in writing.
I wish to apply visa through sds along with a request for a work permit for my husband.
What are the chances of visa approval or rejection.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated . Thanks in advance
Your Visa most likely will get rejected because of following reasons.
1. You are an Indian applying for Visa from outside India. VO will state no ties with home country and you will not return back. This is a very common reason for rejection.
2. You are applying with your husband. VO will think you are not a bonafide student. My suggestion, apply alone and once Visa is approved then apply for Spouse.
3. You have to strongly justify your gap post your under graduate study.

Good Luck

ammu1810

Nov 26, 2019
Your Visa most likely will get rejected because of following reasons.
1. You are an Indian applying for Visa from outside India. VO will state no ties with home country and you will not return back. This is a very common reason for rejection.
2. You are applying with your husband. VO will think you are not a bonafide student. My suggestion, apply alone and once Visa is approved then apply for Spouse.
3. You have to strongly justify your gap post your under graduate study.

Good Luck
Thank you for your response ..... i know the first case that you have mentioned .... i am planning to go to India and then apply from there.....and 3 rd reason you have mentioned i have done some short term studies in the past one year and have certificates of that.

I am still confused whether to apply alone or with husband because i have heard about the experience of a few people who couldnt get spouse visa even after applying seprately and are stuck in 2 different countries and also about some people who have applied together and still got visa.

I am utterly confused regarding what to do

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Thank you for your response ..... i know the first case that you have mentioned .... i am planning to go to India and then apply from there.....and 3 rd reason you have mentioned i have done some short term studies in the past one year and have certificates of that.

I am still confused whether to apply alone or with husband because i have heard about the experience of a few people who couldnt get spouse visa even after applying seprately and are stuck in 2 different countries and also about some people who have applied together and still got visa.

I am utterly confused regarding what to do
With regards to second point, do a thorough research before applying coz the rejection rate for Indian student Applying with spouse is very high, where as someone coming from Japan, Mexico, Russia their visa will get approve easily.

ammu1810

Nov 26, 2019
With regards to second point, do a thorough research before applying coz the rejection rate for Indian student Applying with spouse is very high, where as someone coming from Japan, Mexico, Russia their visa will get approve easily.
Thank you for your valuable advice.

Reactions: Simmidas