+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Visa

itsmevicky

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Coimbatore
Hi friends, I have applied SDS Visa online (11th July) and gave the biometrics (18th July) which was updated online successfully. I have already done my medicals on 27th March. While checking with my friends who applied offline University category, they got their medical approved but I'm not. Please help me.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi friends, I have applied SDS Visa online (11th July) and gave the biometrics (18th July) which was updated online successfully. I have already done my medicals on 27th March. While checking with my friends who applied offline University category, they got their medical approved but I'm not. Please help me.
I don't know how we can help with your application process. What I can say is that some people get medical updated separately and others will get it updated together with passport request. You will have to wait till 8th of August, since they have 20 days to make a decision. If your application is still pending after that, you can send a web form request. If you send the request now, they will just say your application is pending, assuming they reply to your web form.

Reactions: itsmevicky