+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sds visa

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
He
Hi I applied for visa on July 1 and biometrics are done on july 3in sds category however there is no update of medicals May I know when will it get updated did any of the July applicants get visa[/QUO
Hey did u get ur visa or any update regarding it ??

ankit5891

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
What is written in this letter
Application number: S30XXX

UCI: 1120XXXXX

Dear

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

There are some things you can do to help us to process:

· If you submitted your application online, check your Online Accountregularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence or require additional information. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you made a paper application, create an Online Account to check for status updates. We will also be able to send you correspondence when we require additional information. Visit our website to learn more:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

Jul 24, 2019
Hello
Been lurking here since forever
have been hella stressed out from the day i applied
Here's the timeline:-
Visa applied - 6th July
Biometric enrolment - 9th July
Biometric approved - 23rd July
Biometric correspondence letter and PPR - 24th July
Final decision - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.(24th July)

For peeps who applied through an agent and don't have access to the GCkey acc- I got two email on my gmail account from donotreply stating that you have a new message in your account.

Wish everybody the bestest of luck, hope everyone receives a positive response really soon.