+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS visa delay, applicant from Pakistan 2021

Abd301

Apr 3, 2021
Any one got the response?
Applied on 02/02/2021 via SDS and same day updated upfront medical and biometric were already updated. They confirmed medical passed on 31/03/2021 and after that no update.
January applicants have started getting updates on eligibility. You'll get one too in a few days

Reactions: deadpoolzj92

s4sajjadahmad

Apr 29, 2021
January applicants have started getting updates on eligibility. You'll get one too in a few days
Thanks!
What are the next steps after eligibility checks? Semester has started already and taking the online classes.
Applying third time, before 2 times they denied the application and this time applied via SDS.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
What are the next steps after eligibility checks? Semester has started already and taking the online classes.
When did you start your classes? and Why you started them before approval?
What would happen in case of a refusal?

I wish they approve your visa very soon.

s4sajjadahmad

Apr 29, 2021
When did you start your classes? and Why you started them before approval?
What would happen in case of a refusal?

I wish they approve your visa very soon.
Thank you!
There was option from university that they will refund in case of visa refusal so started the classes on 14th April. University will deduct 200 CAD admin fee from one year fee and refund remaining amount. They even have to deduct 200$ even without starting online classes.

Reactions: sal2021

Abd301

Apr 3, 2021
Thanks!
Applying third time, before 2 times they denied the application and this time applied via SDS.
Eligibility is the final, most important step where they check your submitted documents and evaluate your profile. It can take anywhere from 2 weeks - 2 months or even more, depending on the complexity of your case. Once your eligibility is passed, your visa is approved and they issue you a Passport request

Reactions: Aesopzai

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
How many of you have applied with a police clearance certificate from Pakistan? I didn't attach it to my SDS application but now I hear many do attach it because apparently it speeds up the background check. Is this true?

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
How many of you have applied with a police clearance certificate from Pakistan? I didn't attach it to my SDS application but now I hear many do attach it because apparently it speeds up the background check. Is this true?

sdsip7s

Mar 4, 2021
Today I got response from CIC after 4 months of apply. They requested my passport.
Firstly, big congrats to you bro! Its a great moment of Joy!! Secondly, do you know when your eligibility was started. If you share your timeline for major milestones, it will give all of us some sort of hope for our applications as well.

Reactions: deadpoolzj92

s4sajjadahmad

Apr 29, 2021
SDS - submitted pre medical, biometric, Pak and UAE police clearance, first year fee and 10K CAD$ GIC.
Three and half months passed but still waiting for the update:
Submission Confirmation: February 2, 2021
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: February 2, 2021
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: December 11, 2020
Review of medical results - March 31, 2021:You passed the medical exam.