+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS visa delay, applicant from Pakistan 2021

Usama Mahmood

Feb 22, 2021
I had applied for study visa through SDS program in start of January 2021 and they didn't respond till yet.
Medical: completed.
Biometric: completed.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
I had applied for study visa through SDS program in start of January 2021 and they didn't respond till yet.
Medical: completed.
Biometric: completed.
Brother, people have been waiting for more than 6 months, they'll process your files, just need to have patience.

Usama Mahmood

Feb 22, 2021
Brother, people have been waiting for more than 6 months, they'll process your files, just need to have patience.
But they mention on their website that they will reply in just 20 bussiness days means 4 weeks. Can you tell me that what take them so long to ŕeply

Farooq Akhtar

Aug 24, 2019
Below is a text of email received from IRCC. I hope it will clear your doubts regarding Processing times.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Usama Mahmood

Feb 22, 2021
Below is a text of email received from IRCC. I hope it will clear your doubts regarding Processing times.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Thank you brother for helping me out. It has cleared my doubts about processing time. Did you got your decision ? And in how much time ?

Farooq Akhtar

Aug 24, 2019
Thank you brother for helping me out. It has cleared my doubts about processing time. Did you got your decision ? And in how much time ?
Not yet. Applied 4th Dec, 2020
Biometric 7th Dec, 2020
Upfront Medical updated on 6th Jan, 2021
After that sailing in an ocean with no clue of Island.

TubaZ

Feb 23, 2021
If you were to be rejected they would've sooner. So you'll hopefully get a POSITIVE RESPONSE! Let us know when you do

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
I feel your concerns guys,,, the problem is the Abu Dhabi office, they take so long time to process applications. Anyways, I have just checked Pakistan processing times it is 27 weeks!! this is too much so you may wait longer since it's within the range time.

I hope you hear from them very soon.

s4sajjadahmad

Apr 29, 2021
Any one got the response?
Applied on 02/02/2021 via SDS and same day updated upfront medical and biometric were already updated. They confirmed medical passed on 31/03/2021 and after that no update.