+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS visa delay, applicant from Pakistan 2021

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
HI I have applied under SDS for fall intake undergrad. I applied on 21 may 2021. May I know how long will it take for a decision to come under SDS program
We r waiting from last 7 months and now ircc has started approvals and refusal fast . New processing time is 8 week but.....

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Pakistani applicant sds Got ppr today early moring 2nd sep 2020 2nd time apply review started 4th jan medical expired but showed passed and later rool back .remedicL requeat on 5th may medical done in usa 12may medical upted passes 14 may. Bvl came 16may email cane ur case if finalized and we will swnd you passport letter shortly .ppr today 23 may 10 am .thanks to Allah and to all memebers

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I just got a visa refusal just now. My classes are due to begin on 16 august so i have time to reapply. how fast can i? Also in my last application i didnt attach a SOP, is that reason?
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please suggest who got refusals and applied again. Should i apply again with sop, property papers, car papers etc in my name?

manoo786

Nov 11, 2015
Salam to all.

I need help.

I am planning to apply for a student visa through SDS program. I will be taking the admission in Fall semester (October 2021). I am looking for help to make a strong file. I have few doubts. For example:

1- Which is the best bank to open the GIC account on?
2- I am planning to apply for at the end of June, 2021. My IELTS will be expired on September, 2021. Let's say if I apply at the end of June, 2021, and I don't get any response back by September, 2021. Will it gonna make any negative effect to my application?
3- My parents are already in Canada, and they are Canadian Citizens. They are planning to pay my tuition fees and GIC amount. Is that a good idea? Will it make any difference?
4- How long the Biometrics, Police Clearance Certificate, and Medical Exams are valid for?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Salam to all.

I need help.

I am planning to apply for a student visa through SDS program. I will be taking the admission in Fall semester (October 2021). I am looking for help to make a strong file. I have few doubts. For example:

1- Which is the best bank to open the GIC account on?
2- I am planning to apply for at the end of June, 2021. My IELTS will be expired on September, 2021. Let's say if I apply at the end of June, 2021, and I don't get any response back by September, 2021. Will it gonna make any negative effect to my application?
3- My parents are already in Canada, and they are Canadian Citizens. They are planning to pay my tuition fees and GIC amount. Is that a good idea? Will it make any difference?
4- How long the Biometrics, Police Clearance Certificate, and Medical Exams are valid for?

Thank you in advance for your help :)
1. Probably CIBC.
2. It only needs to be valid at the time of application.
3. That doesn't sound good because you will have very strong ties in Canada. VO might think you won't come back to your country. You need to show strong ties to your home country.
4. Biometrics: 10 years Medical: 12 months PCC: it should be stated there when you get it.