+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA AND GIC ACCOUNT

Salman Khalid

Apr 6, 2020
This is Salman Khalid from Karachi, Pakistan.I got accepted in Concordia University, Montreal. I have the following questions regarding SDS application and GIC account.
  1. Which bank is processing GIC transaction here in Karachi, Pakistan? Any specific branch from which anyone has done the process will be helpful
  2. In which Canadian Bank opening an account is good?
  3. How will I get the wire transfer instructions?
  4. DO I can pay two semesters fee initially as ideally there are two semesters in a year, But my university has 3 semesters in a year? What to do?
  5. Do we require other financial support documents along with GIC and tuition fee?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
1) Most bankers dont know about it i personally processed mine at meezan bank Gulistan-e-Johar branch near continental Bakery but there are other banks as well try allied Bank
2)Scotia bank is better but they are slower. Habib canadian is much faster but the problem is there arent many branches of Habib canadian in canada Montreal might have some but even then they would be really far so i suggest you should just go with Scotia Bank
3)You will receive them on your secure email address on scotia bank website
4)does not matter how many semesters are there you need to pay the entire years fees in order to qualify for SDS so for 3 semesters you need to pay for 3 semesters otherwise you wont qualify for sds
5) You dont need to provide anything else apart from property docs etc

Salman Khalid

Apr 6, 2020
So to start off what are the steps:
First create an account in the scotia website?
After that what will i get and what in the bank here?
Can you please share the contact number or any thing of the meezan bank branch personel.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
create the GIC account on scotia website make sure you put the details exactly as stated on your CNIC/Passport including the address the same address should be used when you apply for a foreign account in meezan bank
i dont have the contact number but i am sure you can find the branch they all have one database you can just go to any meezan bank branch and they must have some idea about GIC