+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS taking sooooo long

Hinahassanali

May 14, 2019
I applied under non sds online and refused for second time reason was
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

My past studies was bachelor in education and i got admission for diploma in early childhood education.

Don’t understand what issue is? :(
Heartbroken and given up on my further studies after this second refusal.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I applied under non sds online and refused for second time reason was
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

My past studies was bachelor in education and i got admission for diploma in early childhood education.

Don’t understand what issue is? :(
Heartbroken and given up on my further studies after this second refusal.

I request u to apply for caips notes and check thoroughly what exactly is the reason for rejection.... Likewise after knowing proper reason hire a good agent and proceed with reapplication..... I hope ur IELTS is good enough to please the VO and also u should genuinely mention why exactly u want to study that particular (what and why) in ur sop.... I understand that u r sad but giving up is not an option instead search for the proper solution.... Good luck.... I am too waiting for my visa.... Fingers crossed :)