+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Sept and Oct applicants - Update

Jasmin Singh

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Trying again is always worth it, just wait for GCMS notes first. After that cover all the points mentioned in GCMS notes & apply.

Sp4Canada

Jan 28, 2021
Trying again is always worth it, just wait for GCMS notes first. After that cover all the points mentioned in GCMS notes & apply.
thank you for the response and positive notes. I will apply for GCMS after 4 refusals it is more anxious for waiting for long times and hearing another refusal is giving me more tension

Hansika

Dec 2, 2019
I applied SDS SP on Sep 25 2020
Medical updated on Dec24 2020
Eligibility under review since January 4 2021
No update since then
Applied for May 21 M College Quebec
Worried almost 5 months.
Please share ur views.

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I applied SDS SP on Sep 25 2020
Medical updated on Dec24 2020
Eligibility under review since January 4 2021
No update since then
Applied for May 21 M College Quebec
Worried almost 5 months.
Please share ur views.
i can undrstand that... u can order gcms notes or call ircc

ninja87

Apr 19, 2017
My SDS application was submitted on November 5th and I received AIP today. I was expecting PPR as many students were receiving PPR of late - mainly October and November applicants.

I had already completed my Medicals and Biometrics.

(1) What does this AIP signify in the midst of so many Passport requests received by all other applicants?

(2) Is there anyone here who is in the same situation as me? Please let me know.

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
My SDS application was submitted on November 5th and I received AIP today. I was expecting PPR as many students were receiving PPR of late - mainly October and November applicants.

(1) What does this AIP signify in the midst of so many Passport requests received by all other applicants?

(2) Is there anyone here who is in the same situation as me? Please let me know.
You’ll be getting ppr soon! One of my friend got AIP for Jan21 but after a few days he also received his ppr. Don’t worry!

roQi1

Oct 24, 2020

I received PPR 5 days after AIP. Not sure why I received AIP in the first place. You will get your PPR soon.

Reactions: najula

ninja87

Apr 19, 2017
I received PPR 5 days after AIP. Not sure why I received AIP in the first place. You will get your PPR soon.
Hello Buddy.. Are there any chances of rejection after getting AIP? I have come across few cases in the past. I see that so many students are receiving PPR and very few cases going to AIP. This makes me worried. Please share your views.
Can you please let me know when did you receive your PPR? Just want to know if it was in the month of January / February / March?
Thanks.

roQi1

Oct 24, 2020
Hello Buddy.. Are there any chances of rejection after getting AIP? I have come across few cases in the past. I see that so many students are receiving PPR and very few cases going to AIP. This makes me worried. Please share your views.
Can you please let me know when did you receive your PPR? Just want to know if it was in the month of January / February / March?
Thanks.
Lodged: Sept 18,2020
Bio: Oct 21,2020
Eligibility review: Feb 19,2021
AIP: Feb 28,2021
BVL and PPR: March 3, 2021

I think the ones that got rejected after AIP were the ones that received AIP in error(back in september). I know how it feels to just wait and get no reply at all. I mean I waited for 5 months. Some even longer. Hang in there and you will get your approval soon. Be positive!

Reactions: t.135 and arindam.d

AimHigh3110

Oct 11, 2019
Lodged: Sept 18,2020
Bio: Oct 21,2020
Eligibility review: Feb 19,2021
AIP: Feb 28,2021
BVL and PPR: March 3, 2021

I think the ones that got rejected after AIP were the ones that received AIP in error(back in september). I know how it feels to just wait and get no reply at all. I mean I waited for 5 months. Some even longer. Hang in there and you will get your approval soon. Be positive!
Congratulations.....It has been more than 8 working days since AIP, no updates yet...I am hoping for an update soon.