+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Sept and Oct applicants - Update

Pavneetkb

Jul 12, 2019
Soon as you officially passed stage two. Delays after the medical update gap for the final decision is good for 2 stage processing as it means it will most probably be approved. May take at least 30 to 45 days or sooner.
Oh it’s good to hear that. So probably by the end of this month right.

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hey, guys I just saw the news that from 22 February students will also have to quartine in the hotel and it can cost up to 2000 cad it is very frustrating and sad news how students are going to pay this much.

fridayisoff

Oct 25, 2020
Soon as you officially passed stage two. Delays after the medical update gap for the final decision is good for 2 stage processing as it means it will most probably be approved. May take at least 30 to 45 days or sooner.
i applied complete SDS file in September 16th and eligibility started on 5th Jan and Medical is passed on 8th Feb ... so there is a gap in my medical aswell ... what do u think is that positive as well or just common delay

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
i applied complete SDS file in September 16th and eligibility started on 5th Jan and Medical is passed on 8th Feb ... so there is a gap in my medical aswell ... what do u think is that positive as well or just common delay
From Feb 8th, its a small gap. Got to be greater. Its an usual delay.

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
From Feb 8th, its a small gap. Got to be greater. Its an usual delay.
Can you please share your thoughts in my case?
Category: SDS
Applied: Dec-05
Medical Upfront Updated: Jan- 28
more details in my signature

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone I am happy to share that My visa is approved! Does anyone know what the passport submission process is?
When u called IRCC what did the agent say about your eligibility nd at whag time did you get your PPR?
when i called IRCC after AIP he said my eligibility is passed , criminality os also passed. Final decision awaited.

Last edited:

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
When u called IRCC what did the agent say about your eligibility nd at whag time did you get your PPR?
when i called IRCC after AIP he said my eligibility is passed , criminality os also passed. Final decision awaited.
Actually I called before I got my aip and at that time he said my criminality is passed