+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Sept and Oct applicants - Update

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Are you going to defer or wait ?
Although I need to place the order for the books in order to study properly, unsure what to do about that since not all the material is available in a digital format. What are your thoughts on the same? Have you received the study material yet?

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
My DLI is providing a full refund uptil 22nd Jan '21, so I guess my best bet would be waiting till then and hoping there is some movement in the positive direction.

What are your plans?
As per my DLI, I could defer it after my initial date, so will be waiting until I get a decision from IRCC. the waiting however is just torture. Has your eligibility started, because mine hasn't.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Although I need to place the order for the books in order to study properly, unsure what to do about that since not all the material is available in a digital format. What are your thoughts on the same? Have you received the study material yet?
I have not, most of my classes is in person, I have a few material online, so that is not my concern. I suggest you to wait and see what decision to receive, in case you do get a rejection, and started studying, it would be a bummer. That is why, I still haven't started my studying yet.

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I have not, most of my classes is in person, I have a few material online, so that is not my concern. I suggest you to wait and see what decision to receive, in case you do get a rejection, and started studying, it would be a bummer. That is why, I still haven't started my studying yet.
True I'm still confused about the material though. Lets just hope there is some movement soon.

I can understand, all of us are going through the same painful torture.

Also no, my eligibility is yet to start and the medical needs to get updated as well. I'm guessing same for you as well?

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
True I'm still confused about the material though. Lets just hope there is some movement soon.

I can understand, all of us are going through the same painful torture.

Also no, my eligibility is yet to start and the medical needs to get updated as well. I'm guessing same for you as well?
Yep thats true, neither of my eligibility nor the medicals have been updated. I have no clue, how they are gonna clear so many backlogs. All the best, I think IRCC are still on vacations due to Christmas?

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Yep thats true, neither of my eligibility nor the medicals have been updated. I have no clue, how they are gonna clear so many backlogs. All the best, I think IRCC are still on vacations due to Christmas?
Nope, they are not on leave. The work is going on.