+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Sept and Oct applicants - Update

maitri0603

Star Member
Dec 27, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
@Ironclad do you think I should order GCMS notes at this point to see what's going on with my application?
Last update - Medical on 18th Feb.
Received e-mail response on Feb 21 for Webform submitted with new LOA.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
@Ironclad i did call them yesterday, agent told me that eligibility is under review and background check is in process . When i asked about medical not been updated so far, he said no need to worry, it will be update in a while..... Students who applied in October have their medical updated and even some of them got ppr.
You may get your medical updated any time now since its nearing the estimated processing time deadline from October.

@Ironclad do you think I should order GCMS notes at this point to see what's going on with my application?
Last update - Medical on 18th Feb.
Received e-mail response on Feb 21 for Webform submitted with new LOA.
Yes it's always better to order GCMS. Suggest to order it at the end of this month to cover the latest updates.

Jolever

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hello @Ironclad, My SDS Application is under "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" from 18th Feb 2021. Medical was updated on 14th Jan 2021. My application date is 22nd September 2020 and Biometrics given on 12th November 2020. Almost all of the people from my University whose application review started on 18th Feb got their PPR on 22nd and 23rd Feb 2021. Would it be a rejection? so is it taking time

D.J.

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
@Ironclad i did call them yesterday, agent told me that eligibility is under review and background check is in process . When i asked about medical not been updated so far, he said no need to worry, it will be update in a while..... Students who applied in October have their medical updated and even some of them got ppr.
Hi how do you call them as I am from india can you please guide me

D.J.

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
@Ironclad , thank you for all suggestions and information you are providing. Can you please take a look on my time line and help me or suggest me.

time line:
Applied on Dec 5th for Jan 2021 intake with upfront medical -SDS
Received biometric request on Dec 7th
Submitted biometric on Jan 5th
Medical pass on Jan 19th
Send web form with May 2021 intake on Jan 20th
Eligibility status change to review on Jan 19th
Received AIP on Jan 29th
Received email about web form (that they received a web form with new LOA) on Feb 14.
Pls Note: got rejected on my previous study application

do you thing I will get updates soon or should I request for Notes.

Imran Khan 1

Feb 15, 2020
I know it's a wrong thread.. I'm into Non-sds but may be give all of you some hope:

I got my OPR on Feb 7th (surprise to see on Sunday)

Application: October 3
Category : non-sds
Biometric: december 10
Medical request : december 10
Medical passed: December 17
Bvl: Feb 5, 2021
Opr: Feb 7,2021

Experience: 8 years.
IELTS: not provided
Proof of funds: bank statement and later GIC upon request

I know my SOP got the job done.

Good luck to all. New aspirants can reach out to me for any help..
Hi Janfly.
It would be do kind if you can private message me your SoP through private message here OR email me ar my email id shahzad.aftab1@yahoo.com. I am always so confused as to what extent i should elaborate various points in my Sop.
Your help would guve me required guidance.
Regards.

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
@Ironclad many November 2020 applicants received PPR but my application is still under process. Everything is updated, and it's more than one month after medical being updated. But not received AIP still. Ircc agent says that eligibility is showing recommend interview. What do you think? coz all the November 2020 applicants received final decision.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
@Ironclad , thank you for all suggestions and information you are providing. Can you please take a look on my time line and help me or suggest me.

time line:
Applied on Dec 5th for Jan 2021 intake with upfront medical -SDS
Received biometric request on Dec 7th
Submitted biometric on Jan 5th
Medical pass on Jan 19th
Send web form with May 2021 intake on Jan 20th
Eligibility status change to review on Jan 19th
Received AIP on Jan 29th
Received email about web form (that they received a web form with new LOA) on Feb 14.
Pls Note: got rejected on my previous study application

do you thing I will get updates soon or should I request for Notes.
I think you'll get the decision in the upcoming weeks.

@Ironclad many November 2020 applicants received PPR but my application is still under process. Everything is updated, and it's more than one month after medical being updated. But not received AIP still. Ircc agent says that eligibility is showing recommend interview. What do you think? coz all the November 2020 applicants received final decision.
Usually refusals follow quickly and I don't think it looks like a refusal.

Reactions: Laml_aml