+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Sept and Oct applicants - Update

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hey Guys,
A lot of September applicants have their eligibility or their medicals being passed long back. But for me, neither eligibility has started nor my medicals are being updated. Could this be a rejection ?

@Ironclad @captainarabiia @jigzyy
No usually the processing style is they filter out the files that merit a refusal. It's a neutral situation due to COVID-19, processing times have become a farce hence the delay.

Reactions: jigzyy and j8naid

Prabh Preet

Jan 26, 2021
Hey people I applied under sds category on 3rd of September,2020 as I didn't get my Aip by the time of start of my classes so I deferred. My review of eligibility started on 2nd of November and medical were updated on the same date. Biometrics were done on 29th of December. I haven't received the decision yet. Is there anyone whose medical has been updated from a long time but hasn't received the decision yet.

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
No usually the processing style is they filter out the files that merit a refusal. It's a neutral situation due to COVID-19, processing times have become a farce hence the delay.
what do you mean by this? Apps thats have recent movements most likely get a rejection?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
what do you mean by this? Apps thats have recent movements most likely get a rejection?
Refusals usually follow fast as a general rule of thumb and but sometimes it's still possible to be refused a bit late after a medical update gap following BVL. Longer the medical update gap higher there are chances to be approved.

Reactions: j8naid

guri gs

Jan 2, 2021
Lodge date Sep 24, 2020
Upfront medical on Aug 22, 2020
Medical passed Jan 26, 2021
Biometric Dec 14, 2020
Eligibility review started now
Sent a web form for medical update on Jan 09, 2021