+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Processing Time 2023

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
18th december
Okay and when did your medicals got updated? Also i want to know that on 20th december you got to see the biometrics completed sign or just the biometric dates and number showing? I am sorry for disturbing you this much with my questions

Prem G

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024
For those who is taking stress for visa,don't stress you will definitely getting the visa.I was very stressed too while waiting but the result of patience is always fruitfull and today i got the visa.applied on 14th december.
Congratulations Bro !!
I am super stressed RN cause my friend has got his passport stamped and I am here waiting. I also applied on 13th December and done and updated my biometrics on 18th of December. Everyone are getting their PPRs and I am still waiting here, Moreover I have my flight on 5th Feb

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
Congratulations Bro !!
I am super stressed RN cause my friend has got his passport stamped and I am here waiting. I also applied on 13th December and done and updated my biometrics on 18th of December. Everyone are getting their PPRs and I am still waiting here, Moreover I have my flight on 5th Feb
From what I have seen till now, you will be getting your visa today, and me too. Ameen

Reactions: Prem G

Sachi999

Jan 18, 2024
Hey guys I submitted my Biometrics on Dec 28, 2023. I still haven’t received an update on my Biometrics until today. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

techlover21

Jan 6, 2024
Hey guys I submitted my Biometrics on Dec 28, 2023. I still haven’t received an update on my Biometrics until today. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
I gave my biometrics on 28th also but it was updated in the evening. Do you see biometrics number and expiry date in GC Key?

aafr

Jan 18, 2024
Hello everyone!

I applied for my study permit on 27th December, 2023, as SDS Application.

Previous Biometrics updated on 2nd Jan, 2024
Medical Updated on 13th Jan 2024.
Background verification is in process.
Eligibiity application in progress

when can I expect my study permit?Plzz Help

Thanks.

Last edited:

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
Hello everyone!

I applied for my study permit on 27th December, 2023, as SDS Application.

Previous Biometrics updated on 2nd December, 2024
Medical Updated on 13th Jan 2024.
Background verification is in process.
Eligibiity application in progress

when can I expect my study permit?Plzz Help

Thanks.
Wait till 5th feb because after the biometrics are completed it can take around 15 days to 1 month for the rest of the process. So be calm you'll be getting your visa soon.