+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Processing Time 2023

Gk1213

Dec 27, 2023
But I didn’t send any ? Why do I get it in tracker? You said previously you got a ghost update ? Is it in email or what?

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
But I didn’t send any ? Why do I get it in tracker? You said previously you got a ghost update ? Is it in email or what?
Then I dont know why you got to see that thing, I got to see it because it sent it, I got the ghost update on my portal.

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
Application Submitted 4 Dec 2023
Biometrics letter 4 Dec 2023
Medical Passed 4 Dec 2023 (Upfront)
Eligibility Started 27 Dec 2023
PPR Request 3 Jan 2024
It was very smooth for me guys !!
Also One more question brother, When you got your PPR request you got it by Gmail? or you just saw it updated on your portal?

Asu22

Jan 3, 2024
Finally got my PPR today, and I wanted to express my gratitude to this forum that consistently provided hope during the times I felt like giving up. I'd like to share my feelings with you all. Your support has been invaluable, and the way everyone here encourages each other is truly priceless. Thank you so much! The long wait is finally over, and I can't emphasize enough how tense this period has been for me. Waiting for PPR has been one of the most nerve-wracking experiences of my life. I sincerely wish the best for all of you, and my prayers are with you as you await your own positive outcomes. May you achieve the results you've been patiently waiting for.

My timeline:
- November 27th: Medical examination completed
- December 11th: Applied under SDS category
- December 14th: Biometrics done and updated
- December 21st: Medical information updated
- January 5th: Received Passport Request (PPR)

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
Finally got my PPR today, and I wanted to express my gratitude to this forum that consistently provided hope during the times I felt like giving up. I'd like to share my feelings with you all. Your support has been invaluable, and the way everyone here encourages each other is truly priceless. Thank you so much! The long wait is finally over, and I can't emphasize enough how tense this period has been for me. Waiting for PPR has been one of the most nerve-wracking experiences of my life. I sincerely wish the best for all of you, and my prayers are with you as you await your own positive outcomes. May you achieve the results you've been patiently waiting for.

My timeline:
- November 27th: Medical examination completed
- December 11th: Applied under SDS category
- December 14th: Biometrics done and updated
- December 21st: Medical information updated
- January 5th: Received Passport Request (PPR)
Proud of you man! Hope you enjoy this journey. Best of luck ;) Other than this at what time you received it? and what intake you are going for

Reactions: Asu22

Asu22

Jan 3, 2024
Proud of you man! Hope you enjoy this journey. Best of luck ;) Other than this at what time you received it? and what intake you are going for
I got it around 2.30 am IST Saturday means day time (Friday evening ) in Canada, I am going for Jan Intake but my Uni told me they will accommodate me in Feb as well not a big deal.

Sai_Sri

Jul 29, 2023
Hey all...need one help! I'm not able to get an education loan from any bank. If i attach my first year tuition fee, GIC and gold valuation certificate make my visa approval possible! Please help for further move!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey all...need one help! I'm not able to get an education loan from any bank. If i attach my first year tuition fee, GIC and gold valuation certificate make my visa approval possible! Please help for further move!
How much is GIC? Gold is not cash so not considered.