+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS or Non SDS

Sukesh Jha

Jul 9, 2022
Friends I m going to apply for student visa for this fall intake. Which route I should opt SDS or Non SDS

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
There are a lot of factors that give you a unique chance of approval.

try Immigratic AI assessment tool and find out if you are sds eligible and if so, whether regular stream give you higher chance or sds.

hope this helps

Reactions: hbrsid86

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Friends I m going to apply for student visa for this fall intake. Which route I should opt SDS or Non SDS
Similar situation as you, I think with non-SDS, given by the timelines people have shared here, like here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sds-2022-processing-time.759056/post-10145877 there is at least a chance of getting some reply/decision even if the chances of rejection are higher. Do note that in the checklist it is written that they might not process applications after July, i.e. those made in August for September intake.

Setmudit

Jul 15, 2022
I also want to apply for winter 2023 for study visa but unfortunately I got overall 6.5 in ielts and 5.5 in writing should i apply for non sds category or not

gmp1016

Aug 29, 2022
Reading the information in various forums, it appears Non-SDS/regular track is getting faster processing times vs SDS. Would anyone know if submitting a new application via non-SDS/regular track WHILE SDS application is still pending is allowed by the IRCC? Thanks for any insights!